RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members A place to introduce yourself to the membership.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2014, 10:47 PM

robcakes is on a distinguished road
Default hello

hello everyone , my name is rob , i live in Queensland , Australia but originally from Tasmania , i found this site a few weeks ago looking at oztrucks international r , just fantastic craftmanship , i grew up next to a sand mine as a child and whenever they unloaded the cat 955 traxcavator to start digging it was just great , lots of internationals c and r series and accos , before school and weekends spent with the drivers and used to wait in the freezing dark for the loader operator to arrrive of a morning , probably the happiest most simplified time of my life , pre mortgage , relationships , jobs etc , anyways i have been concentrating recently on 1/35 military kits ,i started a 1/16 cat 955 years ago out of styrene using parts from a motorized tonka , i only got as far as the undercarriage , and have had a b61 smith miller cab for a few years that i want to turn into a working r/c model , done a few boats over the years but i tend to start things and not finish , i have a heng long pershing which is fun but the dream is a mack b61 prime mover or international r towing a low loader with a cat 955 on it , anyways enough from me , i have great admiration for the builders on here , very very inspiring and i like how helpful everone is .....

Last edited by robcakes; 02-18-2014 at 10:52 PM.