RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:05 AM
Green Horn

petermoblin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Classy Shak

This build is truly amazing Mike, you should be very proud. Any idea how long until we will see some color on this masterpiece?
Old 12-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
hey mike..outstanding work ...this has got to be the most detailed realistic tractor i have ever seen so far since being in this hobby ..between the motor with the air to air and the fifth wheel pull pin ....you will need a purple and white pin puller hook to put in your side tool box..keep up the great work and purple is my favorite colour also ..i am watching this build every chance i get
Thanks Dwayne... Here ya go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermoblin View Post
This build is truly amazing Mike, you should be very proud. Any idea how long until we will see some color on this masterpiece?
Thanks.. Your guess is as good as mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive
Old 01-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough

Well I think I'm going to give up on trying to have a normal life. I'm back on the da@# road AGAIN. Seems to be the only way I can make any money.

So know again I will have the cash to finish the truck just no time to do so.

I think I have to be one of the top contenders for longest build as I started this thing in 2007.

I am getting some progress started on the trailer. Or I should say I have got plans made up for it and been talking with some of our best machinist's to get the foundation for the build made.

I am going to have the rear door frame and DOT bumper made so that the lights at the bottom have the same design as my rear bumper on the truck and this is going to be repeated on the DOT bumper as well.

This has to be the first thing made so that I can build forward from it.

The trailer will be constructed just like the real ones. It will have the inside skeleton made from brass then skinned on the outside and the kemlite on the inside. I would like to have the floor ribbed like a real one as well but have not made up my mind on whether I want it machined out of aluminum or make it a different way.

As for the truck, I have 1000 LED's on the way. Then I have to get a bunch of small detail parts, and the MFU then it will be ready for some paint.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive
Old 01-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Green Horn

Goose19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
So know again I will have the cash to finish the truck just no time to do so.
yup, i switched from long haul to regional, now i have lots of time to look at it but no $$$$ to get all the parts.

but it isnt a race, and the more time you spend the better the finshed result will be. on the bright side, youve got alot of miles to think about how to make the new stuff you talk about

ride safe, and keep up the awesome work, this is IMO the nicest truck on the board