RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mack M75SX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Does that include paint?
no I got a paint scheme in mind just tryin to figure out how to mask all the lil stars in it . I could send it to Spudd but I'll probably never see it again I got a few little details to do then I can paint it . Problem may be shutting it down to paint when the quarrying starts , guess I'll have to just throw some construction orange on it .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:11 PM

ap40rocktruck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
no I got a paint scheme in mind just tryin to figure out how to mask all the lil stars in it . I could send it to Spudd but I'll probably never see it again I got a few little details to do then I can paint it . Problem may be shutting it down to paint when the quarrying starts , guess I'll have to just throw some construction orange on it .
For the stars, I assume you are thinking of the 1976 bi-centennial red, white & blue. I just so happen to have a hole punch that cuts stars. I did a test by applying blue painters tape to a sheet of .005" styrene, & it punched thru with ease. Then with some patients, i peeled off the blue "Masking" star. So with that, i would spray the area the stars are needed in white, then carefully punch & apply the stars where needed, then paint the blue over the masked stars...... You can order one cheap on amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-235370.../dp/B0033PCMMI

Cheers,
Ap40
Old 02-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

more coal hauling today lil less then a ton in 1.5 hrs loaded by the MANion face shovel do to the kitten blowing a hose do to valve issues . The idea was to sit on my azz for once and unload with the RC's . Oh well , 4 scoops with the Manion went pretty quick .
I havent done a thing to er since ED's St Louis show except try some wedico tires at indy .

of course the kitten sittin in the shop

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.