RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 12-30-2015, 10:23 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

Yeah I've spent some hours over the holidays working on the track clearing blackberries and such. I fought with a fire for most of the day yesterday. It's tough to burn Salmon and Blackberry vines when there isn't any substance in the fire to create heat. I had it going good the day before but it went out overnight and it wouldn't stay burning after that. We have some cold dry weather here now so I will separate the pile and try again in a day or two. Some of the corners are flat on purpose. It increases the challenge and berms form more naturally. They are good for a few laps, then blow out forcing you to do something different. I'm definitely not better than my buddy but thanks for thinking that I am.lol He is just riding slow so I could keep up.lol He's the ex pro I grew up with so he has a lot more in the tank even though he's 41. It was great to ride with him though. We were talking and the last time we both had 250 2 strokes and rode together here was 1995. We've ridden together since then obviously, but we've both been riding 4 strokes for quite some time. I really like the new bike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFg22XaJDWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To3Yq2FVI3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3uFei8QuJc
Old 12-30-2015, 05:02 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road

That's awesome having a riding buddy that long
Old 12-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

For sure. All of the other guys we grew up riding with have moved away or got out of the sport many years ago. I guess they didn't enjoy riding as much.
Old 01-29-2016, 12:19 PM
Journeyman

RCLogger will become famous soon enough

Whats up Reg ?
Where you hiding, hope your not crippled due to your new two wheeled toy ! !

Greg
Old 01-29-2016, 12:35 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLogger View Post
Whats up Reg ?
Where you hiding, hope your not crippled due to your new two wheeled toy ! !

Greg
Nope, not crippled from it yet Greg. To be honest I haven't ridden it since Christmas. It has 0.9 hours on the meter. The hobby business has me working steady and that's all I've been doing for the most part. Not much time left for anything else lately. So I guess to answer you question, I'm hiding in my shop tethered to the workbench!

You?
Old 01-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Journeyman

RCLogger will become famous soon enough

That's better than the alternative

greg
Old 01-29-2016, 12:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Yes I suppose so! I've spent time in a wheelchair before and it wasn't fun even though it was short term. I don't need that at this point in my life! I have been itching for some time on the bike lately though.
Old 02-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I had to run some errands today but when I got home the weather was decent so I decided to play for a few minutes. It should be noted that I spend a lot of time by myself and sometimes it gets the best of me....

https://youtu.be/kISyjN2dSMM

https://youtu.be/kdDALayVJ_8
Old 02-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road

I want one of those hats! I'll do videos with one also we can start a new fad! It'll catch on for sure! I promise!
Old 02-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Haha, I found it while going through some stuff in storage a few days back. A friend of mine had a blue one and I used to wear it around to make people laugh so when I met my wife she bought me one of my own.lol My buddies and I used to get pissed and ride the mini bikes around the yard with them on. It was an interesting show. Much of it is on video but unfortunately it's on 8mm tapes so I can't upload it. I thought the old hat may still stir up a laugh or two...
Old 02-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

The Hayes was taking too long so I pulled out the old dog for a couple of loads. Cooper's Cat is gonna haul a nice pile of dirt cause it's way bigger than my old Euc! This truck just putts along and does it's thing. Gotta love it.

https://youtu.be/cdwmr0h8nXA
Old 02-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I spent some time hauling more gravel yesterday as the weather was beautiful. I had the little Bruder dozer out too so that I could spread the material after each load. It worked well but it's going to take a long time to build this little road with only one truck hauling!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oFcsWNg390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRELEm14qIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbs5xXC9u50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxqZqHHMpTQ
Old 02-10-2016, 12:21 PM
Journeyman

Mikem is on a distinguished road

You definitely need another operator your shovel a dozer operators get way to many smoke breaks then they will die !
Old 02-15-2016, 04:55 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

WET....https://youtu.be/OPubLT9S-ec
Old 02-15-2016, 05:20 PM
Wannabe

pumptech is on a distinguished road

Very nice vids and models ,you sure have a very nice area to run them
Back to the shop while everything drys out...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumptech View Post
Very nice vids and models ,you sure have a very nice area to run them
Back to the shop while everything drys out...
Thanks very much.

More wet...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDn_PLXWPh4

Here's one I filmed a few weeks ago but didn't post. All of these trucks are going to auction. The contractor that owned them is being forced by the timber lease owner to switch over to highway trucks. Everyone in the industry knows it's a bad idea but the "bean counters" think it's best. The off highway trucks are a dying species here now. This was the last major operation on the southern island running them. They need 20+ highway trucks to replace the 9 off highways they had operating up until December. They are still cutting old growth forest too and big logs don't like little trucks.lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoaMeKKk9To
Old 02-16-2016, 08:47 AM
Journeyman

Mikem is on a distinguished road

Reg I'm sure Mario will agree your wet rain will go and dry up and in a couple hours days you can play . Mario and my fleets are mothballed till this white stuff goes but first it needs to get warm then melt then mud then dry up then we can play . Under the precipitation there is a road and railroad
Old 02-16-2016, 09:20 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

That's so true Mike. We are actually very fortunate here in the fact that our soil is mostly gravel and it disperses the water fast as soon as it stop raining. It's not supposed to rain today so it probably will be good to go by this afternoon. I bet there will be a ton of mosquitoes out though. You guys probably don't have that problem!lol
Old 02-16-2016, 09:41 AM
Green Horn

mcl fabrication is on a distinguished road

I don't know the potency of your mosquitoes bite but down here in the lower states those thing might stop a whole generation from being born. Its a making a lot of people like me think about getting away from the major population. You guys are blessed living up there in Canada.
Here is a list. Arboviral Encephalitides, Dengue Fever, Malaria, West Nile virus, Yellow Fever, Heartworm, Chikugunya, and Zika Virus. And that's just to name a few.
Really I don't Know what's worse, being greated by a bear at your front door while trying to go to work in the morning or just get sick and die. AT least you have a chance you can shoot the bear, meat and a nice new rug by the fire.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:02 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl fabrication View Post
I don't know the potency of your mosquitoes bite but down here in the lower states those thing might stop a whole generation from being born. Its a making a lot of people like me think about getting away from the major population. You guys are blessed living up there in Canada.
Here is a list. Arboviral Encephalitides, Dengue Fever, Malaria, West Nile virus, Yellow Fever, Heartworm, Chikugunya, and Zika Virus. And that's just to name a few.
Really I don't Know what's worse, being greated by a bear at your front door while trying to go to work in the morning or just get sick and die. AT least you have a chance you can shoot the bear, meat and a nice new rug by the fire.
Haha, I will take my chances with the bears any day! At least most of the time they run away when they see you! You can't get away from the mosquitoes! In all reality I think we live in one of the best places in the world. No poisonous snakes, frogs or bugs. Even the number of mosquitoes aren't bad compared to other places. Just the odd critter with big teeth. The weather is mild, no snow in winter. Summers are warm but not too hot. Sure it rains a lot during the winter months but like Mike said, at least it's gone as soon as it stops! I'm not moving!lol