RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Big Boys of the road 4x4/6x6/8x8/10x10 Trucks

Big Boys of the road 4x4/6x6/8x8/10x10 Trucks This forum is for those multiple axle trucks and other vehicles on and off road.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default original 80's tamiya clodbuster

hello guys and gals this is my tamiya clodbuster from the early 80's .i bought it brand new when it first came out .it was the biggest in its class i think at the time and has 4 wheel steering and has 2 motors ..one on each axle.i was able to pull my neice on a skateboard when she was 7yrs old .the truck has seen 2 paintjobs and everything is original except the speed control.it came with a mechanical one(with the arm on a servo)now it has an esc i have never jumped it although at that time the chassis's were cracking in the middle under the weight so tamiya quickly came out with an aluminum brace for support which i have on it .the truck still after all these years works like a clock and i am quite happy with it.it has the original bowtie chevy emblems on the grille and the tailgate which are no longer availible ..just wanted to share this with you all...oh btw the truck will remain almost original