PDA

View Full Version : Almost feel like I need to Re-Introduce myself.

Dreamweaver
02-21-2015, 03:48 AM
Hello all...

I have been gone or lurking in the back ground for so long now I feel like I have to introduce myself to all the new(er) members. And re-introduce myself to the old(er) members.

My name is in jeopardy of being forgotten. :eek: Although my build is still number five in views and eight in replies... not that I checked or anything. But my fame might be slipping by the wayside...

Ok not that the self aggrandizing BS is out of the way...;)

I'm still alive, I'm still living in my truck nothing has really changed except I moved to the Spokane Washington area... Ok really I moved my Pickup and some clothes there. My mail goes there I guess since I only get there once in a very long while. Nothing like paying a boat load of money every month for a truck that just sits in the drive way. But hey I only put 3000 miles on it in the year I've had it.

I did manage to get Classy Shak out of the storage shed and into a nice cozy spot high on a shelf in a friends house with just very minor damage after two years in the shed.. One of the mirror brackets broke off at a solder joint. This happened in transit to the house and the mirror that Lynn made me is still there.

I just say that a Swift truck backed into it in the parking lot...LOL:p

Anyway, I'm going to make an effort to reestablish my presence on here. I really don't have time to sift through the 20 something pages of new post since the last time I "Lurked" so if someone can point me to the good ones I'd appreciate it..http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/MJDreamweaver/Reference%20Pictures/Smillies/sign0163.gif (http://s587.photobucket.com/user/MJDreamweaver/media/Reference%20Pictures/Smillies/sign0163.gif.html)

Hi

Lynn
Paul
Travis
Jon
Steve

And everyone else..

Mike

doodlebug
02-21-2015, 12:03 PM
Don't be a stranger!
Cheers, Neil.

steamer
02-21-2015, 01:33 PM
Mike, glad to see you back. Realy miss the progress pictures. Any thoughts on getting back at it?
Rob

BRICKNICK
02-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Welcome back Mike....long time no see

Dreamweaver
02-22-2015, 03:20 AM
Don't be a stranger!
Cheers, Neil.

I'll try not to be. Thanks Niel

Mike, glad to see you back. Realy miss the progress pictures. Any thoughts on getting back at it?
Rob

Thanks Rob. It's going to be a while before I do anything to her again. Plan right now would put it about 3 years at the earliest.

Welcome back Mike....long time no see

To long. Thanks