PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Ohio

Krewmember
03-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Hello everyone I have been browsing through the forum for about a month now and after seeing all the incredible builds you guys have made I decided to do something craze and try to build a crane truck like this from scratch :o.
http://d323w7klwy72q3.cloudfront.net/i/a/2014/20140603govt/H2070.JPG
So I joined the forum so you guys can watch me stumble through trying to build it :D

BTW my name is Shawn.

sparkycuda
03-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Welcome, Shawn! This is the place for advice and help. Jump in and have a good time with the crane. There are several crane builds going on now that may give you some guidance on how to approach this and there are plenty of ways to do the same thing. Just find the way that works best for you.

Ken

Gator
03-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Looks like an interesting build. I will following this build to get some ideas for a project I have in mind.

Krewmember
03-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Welcome, Shawn! This is the place for advice and help. Jump in and have a good time with the crane. There are several crane builds going on now that may give you some guidance on how to approach this and there are plenty of ways to do the same thing. Just find the way that works best for you.

Ken

Thank you for the welcome.

Looks like an interesting build. I will following this build to get some ideas for a project I have in mind.

Yes it should be an interesting build.