PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker

jasonthekid
03-03-2015, 08:45 PM
Hello everyone my name is Jason. I'm from the central Missouri area and work as an operator for a local excavating company.
For years I've visited this great site full of information and ridiculously incredibly amazing builds. After biting the bullet and ordering an aeromax I decided it was time to step out of the shadows and say hello.
I've done a couple of bruder conversions and now I can't wait for my aeromax to arrive and join in the RC trucking fun!

Cooper
03-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Glad you came out of the shadows :) welcome!! I have to befriend anyone that is on the ford side!! :). I'm am a little partial as my last name is ford :). Be sure to post some progress of you build. And I agree with you about this forum, I haven't been here for too long but have had all and any questions answered by some great veteran builders!!

thebigo
03-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Welcome Jason, Glad you finnaly joined us, great bunch of people on here.

David

jasonthekid
03-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Thanks cooper. I always liked the styling of the old fords. I'll definitely document progress as I build. Plans include chopping the sleeper off, lift axle and building a lowboy. Of course I'll need something to haul so eventually a d7g or possibly d8k will be in the works.

Thanks David. Seems like a great group of guys and gals here.