PDA

View Full Version : Semi New Comer

1strodeo
03-13-2015, 08:38 AM
Hay everyone, new to the forum,
Dont even have a truck yet, but been doing alot of research and planning on building one very soon. Ive built a few diffrent R/C vehicles in the past, but never really did anything to radical. Planning on getting a King Hauler, and doing lots of customizing. Looking forward to being part of the group, and picking everyones brains for ideas. Im from NY.

Lil Giants
03-13-2015, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the forum 1strodeo.

Are you aware that Tamiya just had a new release of a revised King Hauler called the Grand Hauler?

janderson
03-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Hay everyone, new to the forum,
Dont even have a truck yet, but been doing alot of research and planning on building one very soon. Ive built a few diffrent R/C vehicles in the past, but never really did anything to radical. Planning on getting a King Hauler, and doing lots of customizing. Looking forward to being part of the group, and picking everyones brains for ideas. Im from NY.

Welcome to the site, as mentioned we have just released the Grand Hauler. If you like the King Hauler, the Grand Hauler might be for you!

My Grand Hauler Build
http://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=10011

1strodeo
03-13-2015, 07:18 PM
I did see that there was the Grand Hauler. But it seems like there are more after market items for the King, or are they interchangeable ?

bigford
03-13-2015, 07:21 PM
the grand hauler is a king hauler with a streached frame and plastic aftermarket looking parts.
welcome to the group L.I.N.Y here

1strodeo
03-14-2015, 07:31 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm also from Long Island. Looks like it's definitely the King Hauler, my wife just told me she ordered it for me for my birthday. Even better. :D

1strodeo
03-14-2015, 07:32 PM
Looks ill need to order a longer frame sooner than I thought. Let the games begin.

1985 kenworth
03-16-2015, 11:23 PM
welcome to the forum ..we are all here to help out any way we can...just remember no question is a dumb question:)

1strodeo
03-18-2015, 08:00 AM
Im sure I will have plenty,, theres so much information here,, and so much talent,,

janderson
03-18-2015, 06:18 PM
Looks like it's definitely the King Hauler, my wife just told me she ordered it for me for my birthday. Even better. :D

She sounds like a keeper! :)

Looking forward to seeing your build!

1strodeo
03-19-2015, 07:06 AM
Yes she is!!!
But the plot thickens,,
So I get home yesterday and the 28" frame rails I ordered came in the mail :D. But my birthday is tomorrow, and no truck yet....
Guess what?... FedEx cant find the package,,,
There was a scan on on Saturday, ,and then poof,,,:jaw:, guess ill be waiting a while before I get to start ...

bigford
03-19-2015, 07:23 AM
lol im in the same boat with a radio and fuel tanks.just have to wait