PDA

View Full Version : New from Magnolia Tx.

BaslTwin2
06-23-2015, 01:07 PM
Hello my name is Daron, Ben into rc cars trucks and rc truck pullers for a wile and recently got hooked on rc construction videos. Got my 1st tamiya night hauler bout a year ago and instantly converted the trailer into a tipper. Was challenging but turned out better than expected. Also have a bruder d5 cat my brother converted to RC for me. And currently working on a skid steer conversion. Just talked my wife into letting me start a 8x8 dump truck so she has something to play with. Using a king hauler for her build and is suppose to show up today. Well enough rambling, I'm excited to shair my build and get good advice. Already have a lot of good ideas from all the other build threads. Awesome site you are running hear.

Izzy
06-27-2015, 08:23 PM
Daron welcome to the team. We look forward to your build and helpful content. 8x8 is a nice challenge.

1985 kenworth
07-19-2015, 10:17 PM
welcome Daron to the forum..i built my wife a truck also to play with...very cool :D:D

Radio Control Trucker
07-20-2015, 01:11 AM
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

It's great that you bring so many talents to the forum. I can't wait to see your builds in the future.

Have FUN!!

- RCT