PDA

View Full Version : F.n.g from Mesa AZ

Scott M
10-20-2015, 02:42 AM
Hi you guys my name is Scott I'm from Mesa Arizona I'm 35 years old I've currently mostly been into RC boats and rock crawlers while looking for some parts the other day I ran across a really cool photo of a king hauler completely customized I fell in love and ordered the grand hauler from tamiya. In the last two weeks I've invested way more than I ever thought I would have in this grand holler but thanks to great people like Rick from garden trucking and Russ from true scale who has been the biggest help so far my truck is starting to look better every day. I will start to post pictures of the building when I get closer to the end

TRUCKMAKER
10-20-2015, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Don't wait to post pictures because you are now hooked and it never Ends!

ryman
10-24-2015, 12:07 AM
Hi Scott
I live in north Phoenix but work in Tempe only about 2 miles from Ric's place.
If you want to get together sometime PM me and I will get back to you.

Scott M
10-27-2015, 02:58 AM
Man that would be cool!! I have my grand hauler finished, and that wood planked flat bed that was at Rics house I currently own, but I'm doing a full custom semi build, I have a bunch of parts from true scale and also from garden trucking. I'm currently looking for a nice looking set of aftermarket axles. I found a few but still not sure. Ric is now trying to get me to buy A wedico dump truck from him, but still not sure about that either. Email me sometime and I'll send you my phone number. I'm about 7 miles s.w of Ric
Downtown480@gmail.com