PDA

View Full Version : New here

jonnymoran
03-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Hi everyone my name is jonny. I'm 29 from Ireland. I joined here a long time ago but never poster(well I don't think so lol). I'm a newcomer to the RC scean. I used to drive excavators and other machinery but had to stop due to health reasons but I still have a love for it. I'm looking to get started in the RC world os trucks and machinery but don't know were to start. My budget isn't very big and there is so many trucks ect to choose from I don't know what to get. So if anyone has any advice that would be great. Look forward to chatting to you guys :)

Northern Farmer
03-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Jonny. Lots to learn on here, I'm sure you will realize quickly how expensive this hobby is. Most guys on here have on going projects that last years...quality models take time to build.

jonnymoran
03-15-2016, 04:43 PM
Hay Northern Farmer thanks for the welcome. Ya iv been looking around on here and its amazing the work people are doing

Howie
03-15-2016, 09:59 PM
Hello in Ireland and welcome to the blog. You can always find stuff ready to run on Ebay. Yes some does get pricey, part of the fun is the search. Many things to learn here. Howie.