PDA

View Full Version : CSMI question

Daveroo
07-29-2019, 06:32 PM
they in business?...they dont answer emails?...i cant seem to find anything on youtube from them newer than 2 years ago.i admit i may be doing the search wrong,but im ready to order but im not going to blindly order off their pages if its going to be a dad order.ive emailed them twice and havent had any response.and if its a deal where it takes up to 5 weeks to respond,how long is it to fulfill an order thats going to be pushing 17grand usd?

started to order a dozer from rc4wd but they sold out in 2 days or less.guy told me on email there were plenty of them ,20 minutes later when i was about to start my order they were sold out.not gonna buy anything from them now either.

thanks dave

Lil Giants
07-30-2019, 02:53 AM
CSMI is an Australian importer...

What are you after exactly?

Daveroo
07-30-2019, 12:20 PM
mostly a reply from them,but that said,i plan on getting myself some equipment,dozer,excavator ,track loader(with the ripper),articulated dump truck,the roller and the sa5000 transmitter,and some bits n pieces.

one of the big questions i have is about the komatsu dozer they have listed,its pre-order,but does that mean it has to be built at the supplier? or are they just out of stock? and on one of the episodes of rcsparks youtube gold he talks about a bit wider track lick for the cat dozer,it seemed to me he was refering to the people at csmi as the supplier for it,id like to know if im right and if so,when i order mine id like those links for it ..ya know?

Lil Giants
07-30-2019, 05:24 PM
The only Komatsu I know of is Fumotec... Fumotec now ships to North America. Fumotec is very popular in Europe, they've had a 8-10 week waiting list for a couple yrs now. And the kits come unassembled, unpainted, no radio.

The new track links RCSparks mentions for the China cat dozer came from a private citizen of Australia, he was down to one set of tracks left a few weeks ago, probably sold out now.

Daveroo
07-30-2019, 07:46 PM
oh i see,well thank you for this.helps.

Rimrock
08-01-2019, 10:33 AM
If you're not based in Australia, as csmi, it's better go directly to the German manufacturers

VegasFlyer747
01-02-2020, 03:51 AM
Anyone have updates on a supplier for the wider tracks?

jack van
01-02-2020, 04:28 PM
not ordering any machines from rc4wd was the best thing that could have happened to you they are only good for parts if that

Lil Giants
01-31-2020, 04:34 AM
The Australian on Facebook, Rc Construction Projects, did another production run of track links.