PDA

View Full Version : New from SEPA

Arctic Cat ZRT
08-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Hello,

Wanted to follow up my thread in the Construction board on my 4200XL build with some information about myself. I've been into RCs for about 5 years now pretty heavily. Dabbled with RC boats with my father when I was a child but started again more recently after graduating college which stayed with my till today. Started up with RC crawlers which I still have and run. Ever
since getting back into it I've wanted to own and run RC construction equipment. I have never been able to put up the money or to be patient enough to save up. Recently decided to sell some RC projects that either I lost interest in or just sat on the shelf. Between that and a bit of bonus money I ordered a Eagle Machinery 4200XL. It was between that an one of the Aliexpress units. After some research on here and Facebook I decided to stay with the Eagle Machinery unit as the end user support was better and the unit was a bit more of a known quantity/quality. The basic details of the machine left me with a blank slate, which my thread in the construction section will show, I am already working on.

Been interested with heavy equipment and commercial trucks ever since I was a kid. My grandfather was a truck driver all of his life which helped fuel my obsession. I am currently a project manager. The company I work for is a scrap system equipment integrator for the printing/recycling industry. As I side job I also drive B-Class oil delivery trucks for fun in the winter. Throughout the years I've operated numerous vehicles and equipment. Some of which include B Class commercial trucks (tanker, crane, dump bed), aerial personnel lifts, industrial forklifts, telehandlers, loaders, backhoes, and carrydeck cranes.

Located in Southeast PA between Quakertown and Pottstown.

RCNewB
08-07-2019, 04:22 PM
Hello everyone. I’m new to this site. I’m hoping to find people around Pensacola and Panama City Florida that have the same interest in RC construction vehicles. I would like to find out more information before buying my first excavator, loader and dump truck. There are so many different models out there and I don’t want to have buyers remorse. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks