PDA

View Full Version : Aliexpress Wheel Loader Question

sparkycuda
04-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Does anyone have an AliExpess wheel loader? Have seen the wheel loader comparisons but would like first-person feedback. Seems parts availability is of concern and maybe part reliability - ?

Thanks!

Ken

skeeter
04-09-2020, 04:11 PM
The wheeled loader in my videos, except the NWMHE, & a couple of the older ones, are all of the Aliexpress wheeled loader sold by seller Faroe, &/or Emo!

Last year when we traveled to Idaho for RC Fun with the Pocatello group, the Faroe loader went head to head with RC4WD loader.

skeeter
04-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Here's a link to a video of the lil loader hard at work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i21RtZUJtuM&t=232s

sparkycuda
04-13-2020, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the info and video!

Ken

skeeter
04-13-2020, 08:02 PM
Very welcome.
I have nothing but good to say about the wheeled loader. One issue I did have with it...........When it arrived me, we plumbed the hydraulics, & got er ready to test. The stock hydraulic valve was faulty! It leaked really badly. We tried to tighten the bolts to make er stop leaking. To get it to stop leaking, the bolts had to be so tight that the servos couldn't turn the valves. I upgraded to a MagomHRC valve body. Everything else is still stock........................................Well everything but the bucket. I made a bucket with a general purpose cutting edge. I wasn't a fan of the mining bucket for loading trucks!

The rest of the stuff that this seller offers on Aliexpress.........................I DON'T have anything good to say about!

robert
04-15-2020, 01:29 PM
i have one , bought it from rc model design from vietnam.. had no problems so far except that u have to go through it ,,locktite every thing,

skeeter
05-03-2020, 01:44 PM
i have one , bought it from rc model design from vietnam.. had no problems so far except that u have to go through it ,,locktite every thing,

Very true! I DON'T think the Chinese, Vietnamese, or any other Asian manufacturers even know what Loktite is!