PDA

View Full Version : Moved new post

titandigs
08-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Can anybody tell me when you post a new thred where it goes. I have put up a new thread today and had a look later to see that it has been moved also with the counts showing -------
Thanks Paul

fhhhstix
08-07-2011, 09:57 AM
If you are referring to your thread "Perth Truck Show 2011" I moved it to the Australian Mini Truckers Club forum with the other thread about the Perth Truck Show. I had even thought about merging the two threads into one. To answer your question about where to put a thread, read the descriptions for each forum and put it under the one that it best fits. Since your thread was about the Perth, Australian truck show and there was already a thread about it I would have replied to the other thread, but if I were to start a new thread it would be in the same place. I am not real sure what you mean by "also with the counts showing -------". If you have any other questions feel free to PM me I will be glad to try and answer them.

Travis

Lil Giants
08-07-2011, 08:10 PM
And just to add... when you wonder where the thread went to, just click the thread title and it will take you to the forum it was moved to. The "moved link" will remain for two days before it disappears automatically.