PDA

View Full Version : Earth Quake

Bsorenson79
08-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Did anyone on the East Coast feel the earth quake today? Any crazy stories? I'm a foreman fora utility construction company. I was working in a not so good neighborhood in North Philadelphia. I was in my truck doing paper work and a felt the truck moving around, I thought it was someone in the back of the truck trying to rob me. I jumped out of my truck ran around the back and nothing. Then I noticed all the neighbors coming out of their houses asking me if we were doing something with our equiment to make the houses shake. We were done for the day. Then I realized what happened when my wife called in a panic that the whole house was shacking like crazy.

doodlebug
08-24-2011, 12:57 AM
It's been the week for them, DC, Colorado too!
Later, Neil#2 aka doodlebug.

bigdogrod
08-25-2011, 09:33 PM
yeah i felt it here in maryland.. there was another aftershock last night too.. from the same origin as the big one

Bsorenson79
08-26-2011, 12:09 AM
yeah i felt it here in maryland.. there was another aftershock last night too.. from the same origin as the big one

Yea now we have Irene to deal with. It's been a weird year for weather. Whats next? Makes you wonder what the **** is going on.

doodlebug
08-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Maybe, the "Stay Puff Marshmellow Man" from Ghost Buster's, will show up! LOL!
Later, Neil#2aka doodlebug.