PDA

View Full Version : Whats happened to PMD

diddys trucking
09-26-2011, 12:05 PM
Whats happened to PDM ???

I sent a message about some head lights ages ago and im still waiting for a reply about them any news ???!!!:confused:

Cossett
09-26-2011, 12:16 PM
The best thing to do is call ric in stead of messaging him....

Cheers Tracy

tc1cat
09-26-2011, 12:34 PM
Ric didn't get back into his shop until after Sept 1st after the Indy show. You might want to email him thru his website. Not sure what the time difference is between US and UK for you to call him.

SuperDutyScaler
09-26-2011, 01:57 PM
im 50/50 with PMD still. i had a problem with my bull bars, got a paid return box within three days but i still didnt get my new pipes! And its been almost two months!

BRICKNICK
09-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Hey guys, I orderd from rick rite before the indy show, he said he was cloeing shop till after Sept.1 so I did receive my order and started to wonder whwt happend so I called rick at his office. He said "I'm very busy with all the orders from rite before indy and I'm knee deep in orders playing catch up. I seen your name and I will make sure I get them rite out to you." So I suggest to call rick if there is ever any issue or question, he is very prompt to rite the situation. Superduty I had the same issue with the bull pipes as you when u had the problem as well. I have had mine for atleast 1.5-2 months now, call Rick, im sure he will rite the situation if you speak to him.

SuperDutyScaler
09-26-2011, 03:43 PM
thanks bricknick ill give him a call tomorrow. I talked to him about the problem when he sent me the return label so im sure he remembers.

diddys trucking
09-26-2011, 04:39 PM
thanks all for lettin me know that hes very busy i will keep waiting for a bit longer . Its not that important
Thanks again Dave

FabOne
09-26-2011, 07:26 PM
I placed an order with Ric approximately a week and a half ago and I received it Saturday. That even included a mix up, more so on my part, and I talked with Ric and his helper Lea on the phone and they still gave me SUPER service and delivery.

They're getting caught up.

Kudo's to Lea and Ric!

-Terry

Claus
09-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Just bought some Rust axles and aluminum wheels from Ric (over the phone) tonight.

Espeefan
09-28-2011, 02:36 AM
I know it's the internet age and all, and people fire off emails all the time, but seriously, if you want your questions answered, call Ric on the phone. I find it's pretty much the same for any company. Phones will always be answered before emails. If your serious, call, don't email. That's why the phone number is listed. Some places don't post phone numbers for a reason, but Ric runs a good shop.

Brian in PA
09-28-2011, 06:36 AM
I know it's the internet age and all, and people fire off emails all the time, but seriously, if you want your questions answered, call Ric on the phone. I find it's pretty much the same for any company. Phones will always be answered before emails. If your serious, call, don't email. That's why the phone number is listed. Some places don't post phone numbers for a reason, but Ric runs a good shop.

Well said Nathan!

Brian