PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever see these before?

Bsorenson79
10-19-2011, 10:24 PM
http://www.allamericantoyco.com/aatc_lowboy_kit.php

I was wondering how it would look on the back of a KH.

DieselKid
10-19-2011, 10:32 PM
Yeah All American makes some neat trucks/trailers! Not sure if you browsed the rest of the site but they have some great parts for their Kenworths as well as generic parts that would work with just about anything else.

As far as how it would look behind a KH.....a tad small since the trailer in the link is 1/16.

But if memory serves correct I believe Rick (goes by Rogue on here) had purchased one a while back to pull behind his Wedico rigs (1/16 of course).

-Alex

Bsorenson79
10-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Yeah All American makes some neat trucks/trailers! Not sure if you browsed the rest of the site but they have some great parts for their Kenworths as well as generic parts that would work with just about anything else.

As far as how it would look behind a KH.....a tad small since the trailer in the link is 1/16.

But if memory serves correct I believe Rick (goes by Rogue on here) had purchased one a while back to pull behind his Wedico rigs (1/16 of course).

-Alex

They really do make some really nice parts! It's amazing what you stumble across when your messing around on google.