PDA

View Full Version : Something of interest...

Lil Giants
11-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Anyone still stuck on a slow internet connection, if you have good cell phone signal where you live then a 4G stick will work well too. It just plugs into a USB port, has it's own install built into it to install in any computer, and as many computers as you want. Take your laptop anywhere you want!

My last isp was xplornet, shelling $75/month for 1mb/sec D/L & .2mb U/L. Most of the time, especially between 8am-9pm it was half that and heavy cloud cover would kill the signal!

My new 4G stick is the same monthly cost and now my download (just checked it on speedtest.net) averages 6-7mb D/L & 2mb U/L. Some of my 10minute youtube vids use to take 5hrs to upload +100mb; the last five vids I've done have been less than twenty minutes.

I cruze thru this forum in record time now & watch any video, including photobucket without interuption with waiting for the next ten secs to load.

:cool:

siuvinson
11-16-2011, 09:09 AM
That's great, Joe! Just think...all that time saved on the forums waiting for things to load can now be spent making more videos for us to watch!! I love it! :p