PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead Thread

BRICKNICK
03-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Any fans of the walking dead? What did you think of tonights season finale? Who the **** was the hooded sword swinging Weirdo with two armless pet zombies????:eek::eek::eek::confused: I hear the book/graphic novel is awesome, is it worth the purchase?:rolleyes:

Espeefan
03-18-2012, 10:41 PM
with two armless pet zombies????

Ha, I've never seen the show, but that statement almost makes me want to. I enjoyed Zombie Land. Maybe I'd get a few laughs out of this one too.

BRICKNICK
03-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Dude its a crazy show I got my entire group of friend n family watching it LOL, serious tho night like zombie land, which was awesome tho. Yea there was a crazy person who saved one of the usual characters in the woods. The mysterious savior was wearing a hooded cape/cloak kinda thing and was wheelding a samurai sword, and had two armless zombies with collars and chains on, and horse bits in there mouths to prevent them from bitting. But it was the season finale so the hooded hero won't be revealed until the fall when the show comes back on.

pigeonfarmboy
03-18-2012, 11:47 PM
I can't stand the show because I follow the book. I wish they'd just left the plot alone. Storyboards are all done, why screw it up?!?!?!

MACK Daddy
03-18-2012, 11:54 PM
I was shocked when Shane was killed..havent seen tonights episode yet, but i am a follower

Alfy

Smokin Joe
03-19-2012, 03:26 AM
I'm a zombie movie/show freak. Stopped watching Walking Dead-too much drama. It is so much like a soap opera!

BRICKNICK
03-19-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm a zombie movie/show freak. Stopped watching Walking Dead-too much drama. It is so much like a soap opera!

I agree, too much drama. That's why the directors went nuts with zombie killing mayhem in the last 4 episodes. He said he caught wind of fans complaining of the lack of action and drama. Dude they had a zombie swarm of like 500-700 zombies in the season finale, n the entire episode was non stop action and 3 cast members died in one episode.

glorydays24
03-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Well I like the fact Shane is no longer with us. After what did to Ottis, I wanted him gone. The hooded stanger with the two armless zombies was a total twist. And also now we know that the virus is airborne.:eek: Now what can us fans expect for next season??? Who knows:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I really hated it when Dale got the ax, I really liked his character.
I've been a fan since season one...And remember, "ZOMBIES ARE PEOPLE TO". :eek::p;):)

Big John

BRICKNICK
03-20-2012, 03:48 AM
LOL zombies are people too....all I'm exited about is the fact that the closing scene showed a giant supermax prison. If they take shelter there, that would be amazingly genius.