PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin members

Espeefan
04-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Wisconsin members, check in! I was just curious to see how many we've got. I know there are at least a couple besides me. Any others onboard? I'm located in Mosinee. Where are you guys from?

pugs
04-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Milladore here (30 mins south of Mosinee)

Bill 832
04-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Hi there! Representing Milwaukee here. How many do we need for a club?

Espeefan
04-10-2012, 09:05 PM
I know there is at least one other guy on here, from Wisconsin. He just hasn't found this thread, I guess. So that makes 4 of us, unless there are more I don't know about?

Espeefan
01-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Bumping this thread back up. We get new members all the time. Any more from Wisco? Maybe we could get a club going, or some sort of mini meet organized?

Dairyland Trucker
01-12-2013, 04:11 PM
kenosha wis here

dirthalr
01-12-2013, 06:33 PM
St.Germain here

jmking
01-13-2013, 04:14 AM
I am from Hatley.

Espeefan
01-13-2013, 09:27 AM
Six and counting! More then I expected. :D

Claus
01-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Well, we won't hold it against any of you. Just joking, Wisconsin as pretty of a state as any of them, love seeing the rolling hills and cattle in the pasture.

dabears
01-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Well, we won't hold it against any of you. Just joking, Wisconsin as pretty of a state as any of them, love seeing the rolling hills and cattle in the pasture.

Ill hold it against them ;) HAHA

I work on the IL/WI Border does that count?:eek:

Espeefan
01-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Nah, Illinois isn't that bad. I guess we could let you hang out with us, dabears. :D It'd be a drive for you, Craig, less we met in Illinois. I used to get that way pretty often. I hated the tolls, till I got an iPass. Chicago is a 4 hour drive for me. It'd be nicer if we could find a mid point for a get together. Milwaukee is about a 3 hour drive for me. Problem is where to meet, so we could actually run trucks and stuff.

dabears
01-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Yea i'm only am hour from WI border, and 35 min from Indiana border.

Claus
01-13-2013, 02:25 PM
Nah, Illinois isn't that bad. I guess we could let you hang out with us, dabears. :D It'd be a drive for you, Craig, less we met in Illinois. I used to get that way pretty often. I hated the tolls, till I got an iPass. Chicago is a 4 hour drive for me. It'd be nicer if we could find a mid point for a get together. Milwaukee is about a 3 hour drive for me. Problem is where to meet, so we could actually run trucks and stuff.

Run trucks and stuff, Ha!!! You know we both own Wedicos, those things are like super models, they just stand there and look pretty, don't do any real work.

Espeefan
01-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Run trucks and stuff, Ha!!! You know we both own Wedicos, those things are like super models, they just stand there and look pretty, don't do any real work.

I know, right? :D About time I build something that actually fits together like it's supossed to, AND works.

Yea i'm only am hour from WI border, and 35 min from Indiana border.

I was throwing around the idea of maybe making a trip to Indy this year, but I'm not sure yet. It's a long drive and would probably have to be a two or three day trip for me. It's almost an 8 hour drive.