PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact John at SnP ???

RacerX43
11-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey Guys,

I've been trying to contact John at SnP with no success. Does anyone out there no who to get aho of him ? I need to order parts from him. He hasn't been answering messades. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you,
Robby

woodhog
11-06-2012, 06:57 PM
he may have troubles because of hurricane sandy im sure when he gets situated he will answer messages. Last week he was talking to fhhstick back and forth

BRICKNICK
11-06-2012, 08:30 PM
I just spoke to Jon yesterday and he's dealing with the damage to his home left from hurricane Sandy and working as well. He will get back to you as soon as he gets your messages I'm sure.

fhhhstix
11-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Here is the same question you asked 3 days ago and my answer then.

hEY gUYS,

I'm New here and to the Hobby because of the aftermarket parts, but I have been wanting to do this for a long time. i''M TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF sNp TO BUY sTACKS AND fENDERS. i HAVE BEEN SO FOR A WEEK NOW. dOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF THEM SO i CAN GET THE Stacks, that are on the truck in the 5th pic down, and the Fenders please ??? I
f you can help me, please let me know.
Thank you Everyone,
Robby

He lives in NJ along the coast and just got hit by the hurricane so he has been with out power for a week now. I am sure once he is done dealing with the aftermath of the storm and things settle down he will get back to you. So for now you will just have to be patient and wait.:cool:

Travis

Give John some time and he will get back to you.

Travis

rockNmayhem
11-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey Guys,

I've been trying to contact John at SnP with no success. Does anyone out there no who to get aho of him ? I need to order parts from him. He hasn't been answering messades. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you,
Robby

Robby I'm gonna give a little bit of friendly advice that will go a long way on this board. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret of common sense. I see you posting over and over the same questions and getting answers multiple times from other friendly members but enough is enough. It is time for you to realize how the board works.

If you ask a question in one thread look for replies in that thread from other members answering your question or helping you find the answer you are looking for. I for one have told you in many posts over and over on other subjects where to get parts and look for them and you keep asking. I highly recommend you looking at your user information and going over threads you've already posted in to find your answer.

I know Travis was in touch with you the other day in one of Jon's posts telling you that he was involved in the hurricane and that it would be a while before he was back on and up and running again.

Now I'm not sure if you can't remember how to see where you have posted but I suggest you look around a little bit and take some thought before you keep posting erratically all over the board asking over and over about one thing.

So I don't want to sound too harsh here but I would really like you to read the information that is givin on this board and take into consideration what you post before you ask over and over the same exact question.

Now to fully answer your original question again as to how to contact Jon (StylinNprofilin) the best way under normal conditions is to send him a private message (PM) as it is referred to sometimes and he usually gets back to the person within hours or a day or two at the most.

I hope this doesn't offend you too much but I along with some other members that I am aware of are tired of the same questions over and over when someone asks them either without the search function or just over posting to get more views and comments.

If you have any further questions that you need answered I will gladly help you as best I can and you can contact me via PM and I will let you know what I can help with. Please just no same two questions. :p

Tyler

bigford
11-06-2012, 09:57 PM
when not sure what you should do

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q162/bigfordf550/yoda-google-3.jpg

ihbuilder
11-06-2012, 10:02 PM
patients you must have , Hmmm

BRICKNICK
11-07-2012, 10:40 AM
A little off topic but....My dog looks like yoda lol .
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/nickgirdwood/my%20pics/IMAG1311-1.jpg

bigford
11-07-2012, 12:17 PM
What type of dog is it?

spudd
11-10-2012, 01:52 PM
what dog???????????? all i see is the girl

glorydays24
11-10-2012, 03:40 PM
what dog???????????? all i see is the girl

LOL!!!:D:eek::p;):)

Big John

bigford
11-10-2012, 04:22 PM
i would have said something,but i figured mom or wife!!:eek:

hougie
11-10-2012, 08:32 PM
you boys are sure entertaining! The further down i read the more i laughed

BRICKNICK
11-10-2012, 11:19 PM
The dog is a Chinese shar-pei and that's my lovely wife nicole.