PDA

View Full Version : first snow f the year.

wingnut163
11-07-2012, 05:25 PM
here in newurgh ny we have snow. they say 2" to 6".

dabears
11-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Keep it! I ding want it yet. Should be in the 70's here Saturday! I'll keep that any day lol

hougie
11-08-2012, 08:34 PM
6 inches is definetly enough, Been snowing here all day and last night and no end in sight. Guess that's what i get for living in the north.

PROBUILDER1964
11-09-2012, 03:11 AM
Thats it guys....im moving up north ! Here in St.Louis it hardly snows any more !!!! i mis it so much.....I remember when it snowed several feet deep here ..now all we get is about 1"-2" and then a lot of crappy ice ! let it snow....let it snow...let it snow !!!!!

Mama Sue
11-09-2012, 05:30 AM
Thats it guys....im moving up north ! Here in St.Louis it hardly snows any more !!!! i mis it so much.....I remember when it snowed several feet deep here ..now all we get is about 1"-2" and then a lot of crappy ice ! let it snow....let it snow...let it snow !!!!!

Rick, if you'd like I can send you all the snow we will get up here...we just need enough to take the bite out of the cold...lol

PROBUILDER1964
11-09-2012, 03:59 PM
LOL I'll take it Mama sue...bring it on sister ! LOL

dabears
11-09-2012, 10:54 PM
LOL I'll take it Mama sue...bring it on sister ! LOL

Rick your only 5 hours from me! Ill be more then happy to load a trailer full after i have to shovel it :eek: and drop it off in your yard!!!! You can have it!!! Better yet. Free snow this winter anytime you want just come haul it..

What it works for firewood......;)

TRUCKMAKER
11-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Hey Aaron, keep those 70's on your side of the lake!:p:p:p I finally got it into the mid 50's around here so I can rake leaves in a t-shirt! Were not supposed to get much snow this year as far as totals, but with the lake being warm, we'll probably get a lot of lake affect. The kind that goes from inches to feet in a matter of hours.:(:(:D

PROBUILDER1964
11-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Inches of snow to feet huh ? Wow I remember when Missouri used to see those forecasts....yeah back in the good old days !!!! lol
Hey ! debears....I dont have a p/up truck....so maybe we can just have Dwayne (1985 Kenworth )up in Canada drop by your pad ...pick up some fluffy stuff and truck it down for me....what do ya say ? lmao

1985 kenworth
11-11-2012, 10:08 AM
hey i would be more than happy to do that.however last year we got a few inches of snow if that ,never even got to use my snowblower.if it doesn't snow soon i might have to use it to cut the grass instead:pi remember living in sudbury and needing to climb down from the second floor to shovel out the yard because the doors were blocked with huge snow drifts:eek:

plow jockey
11-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Let it SNOW!!! That's money falling from the sky!!!