PDA

View Full Version : Viewing options

scalelover
11-12-2012, 12:18 AM
I though I remembered seeing a way of adjusting the viewing size of the forum when on a larger computer screen? Now I can't seem to find the thread explaining how to adjust it. Am I going nuts or is there not a way to change it?

It's just that the forum is only about a third of my screen and I'd like to make it bigger, as well as on my I-pad it's only about half the screen width. Any input would be grateful in adjusting it.

--Dan

Lil Giants
11-12-2012, 07:22 PM
I adjust my computer % of resolution down on my Status Bar. Currently on my laptop it's at 125%. I decrease the % when the photos shown on the forum are greater than 800x600.

If your Status Bar is not on screen? Click view on the upper left, then on Toolbars & then that will show a list of various tools for your viewing pleasure.

It could also be that you need to 'maximize' your screen. Upper right corner '_ o0X' Click on the squares to minimize or maximize

scalelover
11-13-2012, 02:30 AM
Now it's def not a minimized window. Ill have to check it tomorrow once I'm back on my desktop to see what it's set for. Basically the header is full width but the threads are only about the width of an I-pad down the center of the screen. Ill see if I can get a screen shot and post it up.

--Dan