PDA

View Full Version : Please keep Cindy in your prayers.

glorydays24
12-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Well Cindy had a doctors appointment today, and she got some devastating news. Out of respect to Cindy's wishes, i'm not going into all of it right now. But I can say we are both very scared, and were not sure of what will happen. She is going to have some tests done friday, and maybe we'll know more then. Please keep her in your prayers. When Cindy gives me the ok, I will tell you more.

Thank you all, and God Bless, Big John

Espeefan
12-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Hang in there John. I'll say a little prayer for you and Cindy tonight. Keep the faith.

1985 kenworth
12-11-2012, 09:44 PM
yea john my thoughts and prayers are for the 2 of you in this difficult time but think positve and be strong...god bless you and your family:)

PROBUILDER1964
12-11-2012, 10:56 PM
We are ALL hoping that things will come out just fine for Cindy ...This kind of thing happens but like with my ex-wife several years ago....it was nothing to worry about after all the tests where done ...she was fine! keep praying and believing in your faith....she and your family will be OK...

Mama Sue
12-12-2012, 12:42 AM
I will second all that has been said before me John. I will add both you and cindy to my prayers. I will pray that for positive outcome, strength and healing for you both.

Susan

Radio Control Trucker
12-12-2012, 01:02 AM
My family and I are praying for Cindy and your family. We know that the Good Lord will have His way. Trust in God, hold fast to His Word, and know that All Things are possible through Him.

You Brother in Christ

- RCT

TRUCKMAKER
12-12-2012, 05:45 AM
Take it a day at a time Big John, we hope and pray it will turn out for the best for Cindy!

Izzy
12-12-2012, 08:04 AM
best wishes for Cindy, you and your family.

ihbuilder
12-12-2012, 08:16 AM
All the best to your wife John and you

rcman
12-12-2012, 11:32 AM
my family with keep yours in our prayers hope everything turns out fine.

plow jockey
12-12-2012, 12:54 PM
My prayers and thoughts go out to you and Cindy.

woodhog
12-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Best wishes to you and your family y'all are in my prayers:)

DieselKid
12-12-2012, 03:54 PM
We'll be thinking of ya and sending prayers from here in Ohio, John! Hang in there buddy!

-Alex

cabrover
12-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Hoping all goes well with Cindy, John. We will be keeping her in our thoughts and prayers

Tim

BRICKNICK
12-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Our prayers go out to Cindy and you guys.

scalelover
12-12-2012, 06:28 PM
John,

You, Cindy and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Wishing you the best and stay strong and positive.

--Dan

glorydays24
12-13-2012, 12:09 AM
John, so sorry to hear this news, whatever it is, Myself and Rachel pray it will be ok.
We are thinking of you at this difficult time, and I am sure everyone on the forum will offer thoughts and prayers.

Send Cindy our love, and too you and the family

Adam, Rachel and Lewis xxxxxxxx

Hang in there John. I'll say a little prayer for you and Cindy tonight. Keep the faith.

yea john my thoughts and prayers are for the 2 of you in this difficult time but think positve and be strong...god bless you and your family:)

We are ALL hoping that things will come out just fine for Cindy ...This kind of thing happens but like with my ex-wife several years ago....it was nothing to worry about after all the tests where done ...she was fine! keep praying and believing in your faith....she and your family will be OK...

I will second all that has been said before me John. I will add both you and cindy to my prayers. I will pray that for positive outcome, strength and healing for you both.

Susan

My family and I are praying for Cindy and your family. We know that the Good Lord will have His way. Trust in God, hold fast to His Word, and know that All Things are possible through Him.

You Brother in Christ

- RCT

Take it a day at a time Big John, we hope and pray it will turn out for the best for Cindy!

best wishes for Cindy, you and your family.

All the best to your wife John and you

my family with keep yours in our prayers hope everything turns out fine.

My prayers and thoughts go out to you and Cindy.

Best wishes to you and your family y'all are in my prayers:)

We'll be thinking of ya and sending prayers from here in Ohio, John! Hang in there buddy!

-Alex

Hoping all goes well with Cindy, John. We will be keeping her in our thoughts and prayers

Tim

Our prayers go out to Cindy and you guys.

John,

You, Cindy and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Wishing you the best and stay strong and positive.

--Dan

Thankyou all for your thoughts and prayers. It really means the world to Cindy and me. You all are so kind, and just a great group of people. We'll just take things one day at a time.

Thankyou all again from Cindy and me, Big John

doodlebug
12-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Best wishes for a positive outcome!
...Neil.

Animal
12-18-2012, 09:05 AM
Hi John, Mine and my families thoughts and prayers go out to you, Cindy, and your whole family. It's never easy to get news like that, but at this time of year, it seems to hit that much harder.

Pete

hippy
12-18-2012, 02:43 PM
best wishes from us to you and the misses! you guys are in our thoughts! take care of her.

Kaf343
12-18-2012, 07:25 PM
My prayers are with you and Cindy Big John, hoping for the best.

glorydays24
12-22-2012, 05:26 PM
Best wishes for a positive outcome!
...Neil.

Hi John, Mine and my families thoughts and prayers go out to you, Cindy, and your whole family. It's never easy to get news like that, but at this time of year, it seems to hit that much harder.

Pete

best wishes from us to you and the misses! you guys are in our thoughts! take care of her.

My prayers are with you and Cindy Big John, hoping for the best.

Thankyou all so very much, we do appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers.

Big John, and Cindy

glorydays24
12-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Cindy wanted to let you all know she has a doctors appointment this thursday. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, and we'll keep you posted.

Thakyou, Big John and Cindy

Mama Sue
12-23-2012, 04:06 AM
Still praying for your family..Hoping for a positive outcome

glorydays24
12-29-2012, 07:40 PM
We hope it will be ok mate, thinking of Cindy and yourself and the family buddy

Still praying for your family..Hoping for a positive outcome

Hope Cindy and yourself and the rest of the family went as well as it could on Thursday John

THANKYOU all so much. We're hanging in there.

Big John and Cindy

glorydays24
12-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Well thursday came and went, and Cindy had a biopsy. Now waiting is hard to do. Now Cindy wanted me to tell you she's not wanting sympathy, it's just that we believe in the power of prayer. Monday she goes back for a pet scan, and maybe other tests.

We can't thank you all enough, Big John and Cindy

Radio Control Trucker
12-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Any news? I know that many members as well as my family and several of my friends have been praying for Cindy and your family. We know that mind, body, and spirit are all important aspects to a healthy life. Our Lord says to "ask and it shall be done".

God Bless You :)

- RCT

Mama Sue
12-30-2012, 02:45 AM
Will continue to keep Cindy , you and your family in my prayers..there is so much power in prayers...

glorydays24
01-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Well everyone, I said I would keep you up to date about Cindy. We got the test results back and she has breast cancer, stage three. The doctor thought he could shrink the tumors and remove the breast, can't because the pet scan she had showed she has bone cancer, stage four. Stage four is the highest, so monday she starts chemo. The doctors are hopeful, and said she could live many years. So please keep her in your prayers, and we're not giving up. Thank you all for the kind words, and encouragement, and God Bless all of you.

Thank you, Big John, and Cindy

ihbuilder
01-09-2013, 03:35 PM
that s**ks John :( My mom survived chemo for cancer ( not breast ) a good 7-10 years ago . she's still kickin . Best of luck to Cindy . just keep positive

scalelover
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this, I will be sure to keep you guys in my prayers and will be sure to pass the word to my fathers prayer group as well. Keep your head high and be as strong as possible. Always remember we are all here to support you two in any way possible.
God bless
--Dan

dabears
01-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Man Big John that sucks!! Keep her spirits up and she'll pull through it! Hope she makes a speedy recovery from it all!

glorydays24
01-09-2013, 05:39 PM
John I will keep both of you in my daily prayers. HE made us and HE can repair us.

Stay strong
Chris
You are right Chris, God can repair us.:)

that s**ks John :( My mom survived chemo for cancer ( not breast ) a good 7-10 years ago . she's still kickin . Best of luck to Cindy . just keep positive
It's good to hear your mom is still living, and it gives us more hope.:)

I'm very sorry to hear this, I will be sure to keep you guys in my prayers and will be sure to pass the word to my fathers prayer group as well. Keep your head high and be as strong as possible. Always remember we are all here to support you two in any way possible.
God bless
--Dan
Thank you for passing this to your fathers prayer group, it means a lot.:)

Man Big John that sucks!! Keep her spirits up and she'll pull through it! Hope she makes a speedy recovery from it all!
Well Aaron, I told Cindy she better hurry up and get better, because if she doesn't, i'll kick her in her rump.:)

Thank you all from Cindy and me.:):):):)

Mama Sue
01-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Sending you both a big hug. Wow! Will continue to pray, sending you two positive thoughts along the way. We are here for you in any way you need us...Be strong,have faith and trust in God...

mack kid
01-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Our prayers our for Cindy and you and your Family. Live one day at a time enjoy each other good or bad and All will be Better.

hippy
01-10-2013, 06:21 PM
you and yours are in our thoughts! take good care of your little lady! lord knows she has had enough to deal with guys like us!

glorydays24
01-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Really sad John, she will pull through, be positive, my Rachel's Mum, has just got back from hospital today, had a cancer lump removed from down below, now all good, she also survived a double brain hemmorage 15 years ago, had major surgery. She said she couldn't do it without the support of the family. I'm sure Cindy will get all the support mate.

Adam, sounds like your mother in law is one tough lady, and so glad to hear she's doing well.:)

Sending you both a big hug. Wow! Will continue to pray, sending you two positive thoughts along the way. We are here for you in any way you need us...Be strong,have faith and trust in God...

Susan, Cindy is stronger than she thinks, and our faith will get us through this.:)

Our prayers our for Cindy and you and your Family. Live one day at a time enjoy each other good or bad and All will be Better.

Mack kid, yes it will get better, and our son got to come home on leave from the army. That made Cindy smile from ear to ear.:)

you and yours are in our thoughts! take good care of your little lady! lord knows she has had enough to deal with guys like us!

I'm doing everything I can for her...I'm looking to get a honey do list any day now, lol.:rolleyes: And she' put up with my hobby obsession for more years than I can remember.:eek::D

Thank you all again, Big John, and Cindy

Straywolf
01-10-2013, 11:14 PM
My thought's and prayer's are with you and cindy.

spudd
01-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Dang John thats just sad!!!!!!!!!!! my mom fought with with cancer and i know it can be hard to deal with...my heart and prayers got out to your family
keep positive and trust in god..

DieselKid
01-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Thinking of and praying for you and the family John!

-Alex

glorydays24
01-12-2013, 07:16 PM
My thought's and prayer's are with you and cindy.

Thank you

Dang John thats just sad!!!!!!!!!!! my mom fought with with cancer and i know it can be hard to deal with...my heart and prayers got out to your family
keep positive and trust in god..

Thank you, and sorry about your mom.

Thinking of and praying for you and the family John!

-Alex

Thank you

Big John, and Cindy

catmack
01-18-2013, 08:19 PM
We have you in our thoughts and prayers...Colin

glorydays24
02-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Thank you Colin.:)

Well Cindy had a 2nd chemo treatment yesterday, and the doctor said he could already see a little improvement.:):D We are happy to hear this news.:D:D:D

Thank you all again, and Cindy and I are giving each of you a GREAT BIG HUUUUUUUUG!!!

Cindy, and Big John

Tamiya Cowboy
02-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Thats great to her John she will come threw this with flying colors!

Mama Sue
02-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Great news! Thanks for the update..Hugs to you too....

WhiteWolf McBride
02-06-2013, 01:25 AM
Big John & Cindy;

Haven't been here long, but I can relate somewhat. I've had Crohns for almost 40 years now, and one of my supposed 'blockages' turned out to be a colon cancer. Doc almost gave me a heart-attach when he said 'adenocarcinoma' - I'd seen enough of National Geographic shows to know the words. THEN he said they got it all, but I'd need to be scanned to be sure.

I got away lucky on that, but the Crohns has been slowly taking my guts. Last hunk was my throat in '08 (Joe & Willy might remember) but I'm still kicking.

Positive thinking, best wishes, and laughter/fun - a few of the better medicines around. That and enjoying the time you have available.

Never give up, never surrender (sorry, the line fits :cool:)

WhiteWolf
- another 'survivor'.

TRUCKMAKER
02-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Hi Big John, That sounds like good news! Tell Cindy to keep diggin' you'll get through this!

Kent

dabears
02-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Awesome news buddy!!!

scalelover
02-06-2013, 05:29 PM
It's great to read all is going well, I hope that you two are able to have some upbeat moments whilst this is going on. Laughter is an incredible medicine!!!!

--Dan

glorydays24
02-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Great news guys, fantastic!

Thank you Adam.:)
Thats great to her John she will come threw this with flying colors!

Thank you Paul.:)

Big John & Cindy;

Haven't been here long, but I can relate somewhat. I've had Crohns for almost 40 years now, and one of my supposed 'blockages' turned out to be a colon cancer. Doc almost gave me a heart-attach when he said 'adenocarcinoma' - I'd seen enough of National Geographic shows to know the words. THEN he said they got it all, but I'd need to be scanned to be sure.

I got away lucky on that, but the Crohns has been slowly taking my guts. Last hunk was my throat in '08 (Joe & Willy might remember) but I'm still kicking.

Positive thinking, best wishes, and laughter/fun - a few of the better medicines around. That and enjoying the time you have available.

Never give up, never surrender (sorry, the line fits :cool:)

WhiteWolf
- another 'survivor'.

Thank you buddy.:) Yes we agree, laughter is the best medicine. Happy to hear they got all of the cancer...Keep kicking, and build trucks.;):)

Hi Big John, That sounds like good news! Tell Cindy to keep diggin' you'll get through this!

Kent

Thank you Kent.:)

Awesome news buddy!!!

Thank you Aaron.:)

It's great to read all is going well, I hope that you two are able to have some upbeat moments whilst this is going on. Laughter is an incredible medicine!!!!

--Dan

Thank you Dan.:) We are laughing some, and it helps.

Cindy, and Big John

glorydays24
02-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Great news! Thanks for the update..Hugs to you too....

Thank you Susan.:) I missed you when I was multi-quoting...:o:o Must have had a brain fart, lol.:rolleyes:

Cindy, and Big John

Espeefan
02-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Great news. John. Keep the faith. Cindy will get better. Still thinking and praying for you both!

1985 kenworth
02-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Hey john again keep positive...i am dealing with that with my mom right now to so like the others i am praying for cindy and you that everything works out for 2 of the nicest people i haven't met yet...lots of love coming your way buddy:)

glorydays24
02-26-2013, 09:55 PM
Thank you again everybody.:):):)

Cindy had another chemo treatment monday, and the doctor said look's like Cindy is still improving...We'll take news like this any day.:D:D:D

Cindy, and Big John

Mama Sue
02-27-2013, 12:34 AM
Thank you again everybody.:):):)

Cindy had another chemo treatment monday, and the doctor said look's like Cindy is still improving...We'll take news like this any day.:D:D:D

Cindy, and Big John

We most certainly will. This is great news...Big hugs to both of you for having the strength to endure and in celebration of this. Will continue to pray...:D:)

glorydays24
02-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Still praying for you both.

Chris
Thank you Chris.:)

We most certainly will. This is great news...Big hugs to both of you for having the strength to endure and in celebration of this. Will continue to pray...:D:)
Thank you Susan.:) Cindy does have a lot of pain sometimes, and she does have better days too.

Thank you, Cindy, and Big John

Radio Control Trucker
02-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Good days & bad days will both come and go, but it's the time spent together that really matters. It's good that Cindy has you to rely on John. I know it can be really hard to deal with an illness day after day, just keep the Faith. I continue to pray for both of you daily.

- RCT

glorydays24
02-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Good days & bad days will both come and go, but it's the time spent together that really matters. It's good that Cindy has you to rely on John. I know it can be really hard to deal with an illness day after day, just keep the Faith. I continue to pray for both of you daily.

- RCT

Thank you RCT.:) There's times when I feel so helpless because I can't take the pain away. But we're hanging in there, and I do cherish each moment with her. Cindy and our kids are the best things in my life, and I thank God for them.

Big John

glorydays24
03-20-2013, 02:29 PM
Well I have an update about Cindy. She had another chemo treatment monday, and the doctor said it look's like maybe three more, and then maybe an operation, and maybe chemo medicine. Time will tell.

Thank you all again for your support and prayers, Cindy, and Big John

Clint307
03-20-2013, 02:41 PM
John I'm sorry to hear this about your wife, I'm dealing with the same issues with my dad and he is recovering but its still a long road to go and my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Keep your faith man!

glorydays24
03-20-2013, 08:17 PM
John I'm sorry to hear this about your wife, I'm dealing with the same issues with my dad and he is recovering but its still a long road to go and my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Keep your faith man!

Thanx buddy, sorry to hear about your dad. And we will be praying for him to.

Big John

glorydays24
03-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Hello everyone. I wanted to let you all know that Cindy's treatments are doing wonders for her.:bounce: And now the doctors are saying she may not need surgery.:D:bounce: That is a God send. If things keep going like they are now, we're going to try to make it to Indy. Thanking you all again for your thoughts and prayers.:):):)

Big John

ekim
03-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Good news for the wife. Its the occassional...but sometimes luck smiles on those that deserve it. Nice to hear John....

Michael

plow jockey
03-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Thats great news john! So glad that Cindy is doing better.

glorydays24
03-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Good news for the wife. Its the occassional...but sometimes luck smiles on those that deserve it. Nice to hear John....

Thank you Michael. I don't know if I deserve it, but Cindy sure does.
Michael

Thats great news john! So glad that Cindy is doing better.

Thanks buddy. We are breathing a little better.

Big John

Radio Control Trucker
03-12-2014, 01:05 AM
:jump: Great news, break out the cake and enjoy the moment... they are to be cherished.:jump:

It's wonderful to hear and we're still praying for you folks. :)

- RCT

flatdeck
03-12-2014, 08:01 AM
John that is GREAT news..

Wayne

glorydays24
03-12-2014, 04:48 PM
:jump: Great news, break out the cake and enjoy the moment... they are to be cherished.:jump:

It's wonderful to hear and we're still praying for you folks. :)

Thank you RCT:)

- RCT

John that is GREAT news..

Wayne

Thank you Wayne:)

Big John

ihbuilder
03-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Thats great news John . always good to keep the faith .

dabears
03-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Hello everyone. I wanted to let you all know that Cindy's treatments are doing wonders for her.:bounce: And now the doctors are saying she may not need surgery.:D:bounce: That is a God send. If things keep going like they are now, we're going to try to make it to Indy. Thanking you all again for your thoughts and prayers.:):):)

Big John

That is awesome buddy!!! Glad to hear she is doing better!:bounce:

glorydays24
03-12-2014, 11:59 PM
Thats great news John . always good to keep the faith .

Thank you Steve.:) I was going to tell you when we talked the other night, but the phone needed charged:(

That is awesome buddy!!! Glad to hear she is doing better!:bounce:

Thank you Aaron. Hopefully she'll be 100% again.

Big John

CorbettTrailers
04-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Thoughts and Prayers your way Big John.

glorydays24
04-16-2014, 02:06 AM
Thoughts and Prayers your way Big John.

Thank you, much appreciated.:)

Big John

Tamiya Cowboy
12-15-2014, 07:54 PM
Some already know but are long time member Big Johns lovely wife Cindy lost her battle with breast cancer last night. So please keep Cindy and John and there family in your prayers..

Once again John we are very sorry to here abut your family's loss..

Paul W.

flatdeck
12-15-2014, 08:17 PM
John so very sorry for your loss. but Cindy has no pain now and in a better place...

R.I.P... Cindy......

Wayne

bhaagjr
12-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Prayers for the family.

bigford
12-15-2014, 08:22 PM
While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet her behind the veil.

Prayers for the family

Radio Control Trucker
12-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Your loss is felt by many. Cindy will be missed. Our prayers are with you and your family.

God Bless you and Keep you. May you know His Comfort in the days to come, Amen.

- RCT

Kaf343
12-15-2014, 09:38 PM
So sorry for your loss Big John, many prayers and thoughts for you and your family.

doodlebug
12-16-2014, 12:48 AM
Sorry for your loss..........

dabears
12-16-2014, 02:40 AM
So sorry to hear about Cindy Big John!!

crisis time
12-16-2014, 04:23 AM
Very sorry for your loss
condolences to all family and friends

sparkycuda
12-16-2014, 10:18 AM
No words ... but all our prayers.

Ken

FabOne
12-16-2014, 12:39 PM
John-

Sorry to hear! Cindy is in GOOD hands!!

-Terry

TRUCKMAKER
12-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Sorry for your loss Big John, Our thoughts and prayers are with and the family.

Joe25
12-16-2014, 03:47 PM
Very sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences

spudd
12-16-2014, 04:30 PM
Sorry for your loss John. Just remember God took her for a reason.
He seams to take all the good ones young

rc_farmer
12-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Will keep you and your family in our prayers.

SmallHaul
12-16-2014, 07:01 PM
John, i am very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Bo Wallen
12-16-2014, 07:57 PM
Very sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences
Bo W.

Nhrafan
12-16-2014, 08:26 PM
So very sorry for your loss , you and your family are I my prayers .

speedy8305
12-16-2014, 09:37 PM
John, we don't personally know each other and i haven't been on here as long as other members but I would like to say I am sorry for your loss and I will keep you and your family in my prayers

rccrazy523
12-17-2014, 11:16 AM
John
I am very sory for your loss god bless you and your family

Cooper
12-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

steamer
12-17-2014, 03:39 PM
Sorry for your loss John. Peace and love from your online family!!

heavy_duty
12-17-2014, 08:32 PM
Big John may God comfort you and your entire family during this time. Keep your eyes on God and he will lead you thru this.God bless.

Ed

CorbettTrailers
12-18-2014, 12:17 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Big John. The Corbett family will be praying for you.

woodhog
12-18-2014, 08:12 PM
Sorry for your loss,she doesn't have to fight the battle now she is in a much better place . prayers from deep south truckers.

glorydays24
01-03-2015, 01:29 AM
Hello everyone,

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers, it really means the world to me. Cindy was in the hospital, and a nursing home a month. She got to come home on Thanksgiving day, but I had to call 911 that following Saturday. Her personal doctor gave her about a year, and a few days later she had a nasty turn for the worse. The only thing I could do was hold her hand and watch her slip away. I have never been so sad in my life, and I don't wish this kind of pain on my worst enemy. I am greatful for being there to say goodbye. And we had a heart to heart talk before she got so bad, so at least I have some closure. Cindy had a heart of gold, always putting others first, even at the end. I couldn't believe all that came to the service, and I don't think she knew how much she was loved by so many. Cindy was my soul mate, and there will always be a hole in my heart, and I will always love her. Cindy is at peace now, no more suffering.

THANK YOU ALL!!! And God Bless.

Big John

Kaf343
01-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Big John,

I can't imagine your pain or what your going thru now, she sounds like she was an amazing woman. Hold tight to the memories and love that you had for each other. Few people in life have that sort of love and relationship, all though it was cut short after the pain fades away that sort of love will fill a soul for life. Stay strong.

Keith

gismow
01-03-2015, 10:00 AM
Hello Big John,

I just found this thread an I'm very sad to read about this. I wasn't yet in such a situation and I hardly hope it will never happen.

Cindy will always be with you in your heart and in your memories.

I wish you and your family all to best to handle the upcoming hard times. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm very impressed about the strength you and your wife showed.

My english is not the best and I hope I used the right words. I cross my fingers so that you and your family find a way to manage the future and find back to happyness with Cindy in your heart and your memories.

Peter

glorydays24
01-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Big John,

I can't imagine your pain or what your going thru now, she sounds like she was an amazing woman. Hold tight to the memories and love that you had for each other. Few people in life have that sort of love and relationship, all though it was cut short after the pain fades away that sort of love will fill a soul for life. Stay strong.

Keith

Hello Big John,

I just found this thread an I'm very sad to read about this. I wasn't yet in such a situation and I hardly hope it will never happen.

Cindy will always be with you in your heart and in your memories.

I wish you and your family all to best to handle the upcoming hard times. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm very impressed about the strength you and your wife showed.

My english is not the best and I hope I used the right words. I cross my fingers so that you and your family find a way to manage the future and find back to happyness with Cindy in your heart and your memories.

Peter

Thank you Keith and Peter. Yes Cindy was amazing, and each day gets a little easier. I just try to keep the faith, and keep praying. Peter, Cindy is the one that showed how strong she was, and I told her if this happened to me I don't know if I could be as strong as she was. BTW, your English is just fine brother.

Thanks again, Big John.