PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from Charleston, SC

Hotwheels
12-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Hello everyone, I have been in to R/C for many years but just getting in to the Semi's. Built and raced a lot of 1/10 pan cars in years past as well as off road. Haven't built anything in years but after shattering my right foot back in October getting back into the hobby. Alway's been a fan of Big Riggs so when I stumbled across this sight I new I had to have one. Ran across a deal on a completely built King Hauler and Trailer with all electronics for little more than the price of the basic tractor kit. I am probably going to do a tear down and custom rebuild. Patiently waiting for that UPS delivery.

Smiley
12-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the forum :D. Congratulations on getting you a king hauler. Don't spend all ya money on ur custom rebuild :D:D lol. Sorry to hear about ur foot. Hope it gets better soon.

Keith

Radio Control Trucker
12-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the forum, Hotwheels :cool: and "Merry Christmas"

The folks on this site are great. Several of us have been here from the start when all we had a Yahoo-Group. This site is much better. Take time to look around and learn how it works. There are many forums with interesting threads on this site :) :D :)

Have fun, build at your own speed, and if you have any questions… just ask. Someone here will have just the answer you’re looking for… or the information to probably get you what you need :D :p :D :p :D

- RCT

doodlebug
12-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Welcome aboard!

Cheer's, Neil.

scalelover
12-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Welcome aboard, sounds like you fell into a great deal, pics are ALWAYS welcome. You will find tons of great builds and info here and a great bunch of guys and gals whom will help out with just about anything you may need.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

--Dan

Hotwheels
12-23-2012, 08:31 PM
This is the King Hauler I purchased, it's on the way will post more photos once it arrives.