PDA

View Full Version : How about a RC version of this ?

Supermario
01-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Hey All. Saw this the other day and the moment I saw it, I thought wouldn't a RC version be cool and very unique! It takes a minute but watch what happens.

http://wimp.com/boatramp/

Mario

glorydays24
01-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Mario, that is so cool...A stretched knight hauler would be a great build for sure.;):):cool::D Thanx for sharing.:):):)

Big John

Clint307
01-09-2013, 01:10 AM
Well that sure is a unique set up and all I can say is go to towerhobbies get you a boat, get the tools out and get to building. I don't think that would be all that hard to build personally but I'd sure pick something other than an old van as the transport vehicle. Lol

Supermario
01-09-2013, 01:33 AM
Well that sure is a unique set up and all I can say is go to towerhobbies get you a boat, get the tools out and get to building. I don't think that would be all that hard to build personally but I'd sure pick something other than an old van as the transport vehicle. Lol

Your right. It wouldn't be a super hard build. Like John said, a stretched knight hauler would work well. The thing I like is the combination of truck and boat RC together. Just imagine the looks from people as you back this baby down the boat launch at the local marina and take your boat for a spin.... Lol

Mario