PDA

View Full Version : life is crazy.....you just never can tell

BRICKNICK
01-17-2013, 12:01 PM
So yesterday at work one of the drivers comes in and asked me and another mechanic if he can borrow some tools too change a grab handle on his dodge ram. We lend him the tools and talk with him a bit after he finished the job, he tells us a few jokes and makes us laugh as always.. He is such a nice guy, always happy and smiling no matter how bad things are. He's so nice infact we nicknamed him" the greeter " because he never would walk by you without say good morning or hello and goodbye. So I come into work this morning and my fellow mechanic tells me that "Big Rob the greeter"passed away last night about two hours after we said goodnight too him. He sat down in his favorite chair and never woke up......I'm completely dumbfoued. Life sucks sometimes. There goes another good one. Here's to Big Rob Zomack aka The Greeter ......... R.I.P buddy

Supermario
01-17-2013, 12:22 PM
So yesterday at work one of the drivers comes in and asked me and another mechanic if he can borrow some tools too change a grab handle on his dodge ram. We lend him the tools and talk with him a bit after he finished the job, he tells us a few jokes and makes us laugh as always.. He is such a nice guy, always happy and smiling no matter how bad things are. He's so nice infact we nicknamed him" the greeter " because he never would walk by you without say good morning or hello and goodbye. So I come into work this morning and my fellow mechanic tells me that "Big Rob the greeter"passed away last night about two hours after we said goodnight too him. He sat down in his favorite chair and never woke up......I'm completely dumbfoued. Life sucks sometimes. There goes another good one. Here's to Big Rob Zomack aka The Greeter ......... R.I.P buddy

Sorry for the loss. The way I see it, Big Rob was a lucky guy. When it's my time, that's how I want to go. Not in a hospital suffering but just one day, gone. Sudden death may be a shock now but it's way easier than watching a friend or loved one wither away

Ya, life is crazy.

Mario

kornfed
01-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Sorry to hear that but as Supermario said sounds like no pain and suffering for a good man.

Mama Sue
01-17-2013, 04:27 PM
sorry for your loss. Mario said it well...He'll be in your memories forever

dabears
01-17-2013, 04:57 PM
WOW that sucks!! Sorry for the loss of your buddy!

BRICKNICK
01-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks everyone, it sucks for sure. I do know what its like to watch a loved one suffer, went threw that with my dad. And also my uncle as well. Just hard to except the whole "here today gone tomorrow" thing sometimes, you know?