PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a gamer, how about a space MMO?

Finster
01-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Ok,

I don't normally do this but I'm making an exception. I figure that since we all share an interest in RC stuff it's possible that we share other interests too. So here goes:

I play this space MMO game called Vendetta Online. It's been active for quite a few years already and I think it's really fun to play. They have just launched a kickstarter to raise funds to port the game to ipads and add content. The game already works on Linux, Windows, Macs and Android tablets/phones, which is really amazing considering it was made by 4 guys alone.

They offer 8hrs of free play time to demo the game and the kickstarter page has a video with a quick overview of the game and goals plus it shows some of the graphics/gameplay. Here's the kickstarter page http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/guild/vendetta-online I don't work for this company nor do I get any money from them. I just enjoy this game and would like to see this kickstarter get funded and perhaps some of you guys would enjoy it as well. Lemme know if you try it.

Finster
02-22-2013, 10:09 AM
Time is nearly up for this Kickstarter, so if you want to get in on these really awesome subscription deals they offer, you better pledge now! Also it was announced that they plan to port the game to the OUYA game console as well as iPads.