PDA

View Full Version : Need some help: Wedico/Tamiya dropdeck

WhiteWolf McBride
02-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Hokay Guys & gals,

I'm looking at buying a used drop-deck trailer, but it is missing the rear loading ramps. I'm not sure I can buy them separately, so I'm asking if any of the "fabricators" here that might own the Wedico or Tamiya dropdeck kit (as per Garden Trucking, SKU 22/22T) - How much it would cost to duplicate their ramps. bare metal is fine, no glitz needed.

I'm asking as I'd have to factor this into the offered price. Ric hasn't answered my query yet, so I don't know if I can even buy the parts as spares/replacements. I popped off a query to Wedico to see what they say.

I'm also trying to trace the ownership-trail to see if I can find out where they went AWOL, and perhaps re-unite the parts with their trailer.

If anyone can assist, please hollar. I ~really~ want this dropdeck, but without its ramps, it's going to be a handful to get operational.

WhiteWolf,
with fingers crossed

ryman
02-01-2013, 07:34 PM
I just talked to Ric he will get back to you soon

WhiteWolf McBride
02-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Thanks Ryman!

Thats one reason to ask publically, there's always a chance there is someone listening that has faster, more direct contact than I do.

I didn't and won't mention the seller or ownership trail, as thats a privacy issue. What happened to the kit during its travels is no-one's business but ours, right?

I will let people know if I manage to solve the problems, without identifying the assistance, unless they wish to be identified. Again, privacy.

No, I'm not a doctor or priest, but I believe in the same type of confidentiality. Rumors and tales can ruin someone honest, while a guilty party scams others at will (right Willy? *wink*wink* long nasty story)

Again, thanks, and anyone else that can help, let me know. PM's are enabled, and my e-mail server is scanned every 10m.

WhiteWolf