PDA

View Full Version : Fenders

RC Pete
02-03-2013, 06:30 AM
Hey ya'll, I'm looking to get some Pete fenders For my King Hauler. Can anybodyhelp me out!?

JAMMER
02-03-2013, 06:37 AM
SnP Customs in the vender section has them. Ed

Dairyland Trucker
02-03-2013, 06:43 AM
SnP vendor section is temporarily closed at the moment.

Espeefan
02-03-2013, 11:29 AM
I've seen some guys do great work with some PVC pipe and styrene. They are able to get the right look by layering the outer PVC pipe fender, over the top of a slightly smaller diameter piece, which becomes the inner fender, butting up against the hood. Might be worth a shot. Not as quick and easy as getting a set of SnP's fenders, but if you've got no other options.....

RC Pete
02-04-2013, 01:34 AM
I've seen some guys do great work with some PVC pipe and styrene. They are able to get the right look by layering the outer PVC pipe fender, over the top of a slightly smaller diameter piece, which becomes the inner fender, butting up against the hood. Might be worth a shot. Not as quick and easy as getting a set of SnP's fenders, but if you've got no other options.....

I have a section of ABS pipe I bought just incase I needed to try it myself. Took measurements from my Dad's Pete to try and make my own. Then I got orders to deploy..LOL SO, I was hopin to order some, and have them to stick on when I get home! Ow well, Give me more of a sense of pride to see if I cam make em!