PDA

View Full Version : Any body use this on the king

Mjr woodie460
02-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Hello all , i was wondering if anybody has used this on a king hauler, or if it would fit the king. It says for Scalia and man. Is there I difference in the chassis http://www.wtbcar.com/shopping/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=1%2F14+Rc+parts+for+Tamiya+Scania&product_id=156

BRICKNICK
02-27-2013, 09:12 AM
There is no difference in any if the tamiya chassis, other then the single axel or tandem axel chassis and the chassis length varies with the knight hauler being the longest stock chassis. I've never seen that suspension set up but it looks very nice. And I'm very interested in seeing how it looks/ works. Keep us informed.

dabears
02-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Looks similar to the one rigid RC sells. Should fit just fine. Only difference in frames are the lengths

glorydays24
02-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Yes, it will fit with no mod's.

Big John

fhhhstix
02-27-2013, 03:17 PM
I have installed the Rigid suspension that is real similar to this one and I will say they are nice. Now if you plan to use this style suspension I do suggest you get their axles or be prepared to modify the Tamiya axles. Modifying the axles is not bad it is only drilling one hole. But you must get the hole in the right spot or the springs wont sit on the axles correctly causing them to bind.

Travis

Mjr woodie460
02-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Thanks I figured it would but just wanted to be sure . I just haven't seen any trucks with it

Clint307
02-28-2013, 01:50 AM
Where is this website based outta, its not in the U.S. is it? I see a couple things on the site that I could use so I'm just wondering what kind of reputation they have?

WhiteWolf McBride
02-28-2013, 02:34 AM
Clint...

When in doubt, check the 'About Us' or 'Contact' links. I got this from 'Contact':

Address:
WTBcar RC parts
5/F., Kwai shun industry center,
container port road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong

Hong Kong.

1985 kenworth
03-02-2013, 04:09 PM
wow that is similar to the hendrickson walking beam spring suspension....looks very cool:D....that would work on my kenworth zeus ...just one more step closer to it being an exact replica of my real kw

rcman
03-03-2013, 03:28 AM
wow they have some really nice things! I like the suspension too!

wtbcar
06-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Clint...

When in doubt, check the 'About Us' or 'Contact' links. I got this from 'Contact':

Address:
WTBcar RC parts
5/F., Kwai shun industry center,
container port road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong

Hong Kong.
thanks for your information , users can contact us by email form that find at WTBcar too, Nice day:)