PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!!

cosworth34677
05-06-2013, 08:45 PM
ok i just flashed my flysky9x with the er9x fireware, and nothing is working?
i think its bond? i dont get and movent at all . the radio boots and the it looks like is working but there is no movment in the servo esc or any thing. any help? do i have to bind it again? is there something im missing? help guys please !!!!!

dabears
05-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Not sure on flysky or the software flash but good bet you would want to try re binding and see what happens

cosworth34677
05-06-2013, 10:20 PM
i got it to work . i just don't understand the new program yet

Brel
05-07-2013, 01:44 AM
Not sure on flysky or the software flash but good bet you would want to try re binding and see what happens

I re-flashed my flysky9x and did not think to rebind the receiver at all , in fact I did not rebind the receiver at all it just worked straight away

I use all 8 channels on my skip truck also fitted the smarty parts board and back light to the TX then I re flashed the firmware with eR9x and it runs great I used eepe on my pc to set up the truck again the uploaded the settings to the TX

cosworth34677
05-07-2013, 11:26 AM
I re-flashed my flysky9x and did not think to rebind the receiver at all , in fact I did not rebind the receiver at all it just worked straight away

I use all 8 channels on my skip truck also fitted the smarty parts board and back light to the TX then I re flashed the firmware with eR9x and it runs great I used eepe on my pc to set up the truck again the uploaded the settings to the TX

well in need to know how to run the mixes? i need to mix my pump (ch5) with the boom stick and bucket(ch1,ch2,ch3) and also how to turn off (ch3,ch2) so i can run my tracks from a thought sticks by flipping a switch. i wasnt it to do everting thats in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We9G2qhUNKU