PDA

View Full Version : Transmitter help for Newb

mgb
06-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Hello all, after many months of humming and hawing I have finally got off my backside and am ready to do my first Bruder conversion. I got the D5 dozer a year or more ago, took it apart and put it in a container. I got it out a couple weeks ago and was determined to start, ordered some servos and a radio, FlySky TH9x. My issue is setting the transmitter up to use the left stick for throttle (2 Continuous rotation servos for drive) and steering, right stick for lifting and turning the blade. I have never had a stick radio before and the menu is quite confusing, tried google but can't seem to find anything that helps me out. If anyone has one of these (or similar) radios and knows how to do this or where one might get a better instruction manual it would be most appreciated.

Rebekah_harper
06-28-2013, 06:12 PM
You might be better off doing both stick forward and back for tracks and left and right for the blade movements.

mgb
06-30-2013, 06:21 AM
Thanks Chris! That steered me in the right direction, I have it working almost the way I want now. You are correct about taking my time, there are so many options and never having used one before certainly makes it a challenge, the manual is not much help at all.