PDA

View Full Version : Who needs fireworks on Canada day ?

Supermario
07-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Instead of fireworks for the first of July, Sue and I had way more fun with the fireworks of lights at the truck show.
This may be a common tradition at these types of shows but was a first for us to see. Glad we were there just long enough to get the full effect of all the rigs.:cool:

Check it out....

http://youtu.be/3NkNYrV2l7Y

Mario

Espeefan
07-04-2013, 12:46 AM
That's cool. The Peterbilt with the blue accent lighting sure had a ton of chicken lights!

1985 kenworth
07-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Hey mario thats normal for the truck shows when night falls.sometimes they have a contest set to music and spectators can vote on the best light show from whichever truck they vote on.fergus truck show does it every year only with them the trailers are just as spectacular as the tractors. Its a sight to be seen,some of the dump truck and trailer combo units have the boxes hoisted up with lights underneath..could give you some ideas for sue's trailer

Stretch379
07-04-2013, 11:44 AM
The light shows are the best part of the shows for sure. My wife and I are going to the show at Walcott, Ia next week. It's held at the world's largest truckstop. We went last year for 1 day, this year we are going for 2 days. Have the memory cards empty to have room for tons of pictures. I'm sure I'll have lots of ideas for future builds by the time we leave.:cool::cool:

Brel
07-04-2013, 04:41 PM
nice video
but here comes the dumb question
Why are they called chicken lights

Finster
07-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Thanks for asking why they are called chicken lights, I wondered that myself after first hearing the term...

louie r/c nut
07-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Very cool

doodlebug
07-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Try this link for an explanation of "chicken light's'' http://forums.aths.org/PrintTopic37678.aspx
Cheer's, Neil.

Stuff
07-04-2013, 11:59 PM
that is allot of lights!!

Radio Control Trucker
07-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Aahhhhh, Heck Neil.
I thought they were called 'Chicken Lights' just cause the drivers were scared of the dark :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- RCT

doodlebug
07-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Aahhhhh, Heck Neil.
I thought they were called 'Chicken Lights' just cause the drivers were scared of the dark :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- RCT

Lol! :lol::lol::p
Cheers, Neil.

Espeefan
07-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Aahhhhh, Heck Neil.

- RCT

What?! That's not why they are called chicken lights? I always assumed the same exact explaination! D'oh!

Mama Sue
07-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Aahhhhh, Heck Neil.

- RCT

Lol! :lol::lol::p
Cheers, Neil.

What?! That's not why they are called chicken lights? I always assumed the same exact explaination! D'oh!

Going to get in on the laugh too....:p:D:)