PDA

View Full Version : The numbers don't make sense???

Supermario
07-25-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm confused... Our awesome forum of almost 2,000 members strong and yet only 80 people have voted on build of the month??? What's up with that:confused:

Mario

RCP57
07-25-2013, 06:34 PM
It's just rude really...:p

Radio Control Trucker
07-25-2013, 07:18 PM
I believe it just comes to matter of consideration... It's that they consider all the trucks equal and don't want to be biased right :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek:

- RCT

Supermario
07-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Because not all 2,000 members are strong!!!

So true Chris, I just naturally assumed every member is RC crazy :D;)

That being said, I notice the forum lists active members within that 2000 and with just over 500 active members and looking at the calibre and variety of creations from the group, I think those numbers are pretty darn good! :)

I revise my statement... With over 500 active members and only 80 votes on BOTM??? What's up with that??? :cop::rolleyes:

Mario

Supermario
07-25-2013, 10:14 PM
I get it now!!! :bounce:

2,000 members , 500 active....... 80 of us so far need help:eek::p:D

I love RC and I DON'T have a problem! :rolleyes::D:lol:

doodlebug
07-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Hmm :confused: Where's my "I Voted sticker":p:lol::lol::lol:
Cheer's, Neil.

Bigrigger
07-26-2013, 01:12 AM
I think you are confusing "active" with "actually here"!:D

A lot of people just leave their page open, or leave their computer on.

I was also shocked by the ratio of members to guests:

Currently 113 active, 17 members, 96 guests!

Just become a member, it isn't that hard! I imagine we would have well over double our Forum size if they all did.

Guests, it's time to member-up! :cop::o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Espeefan
07-26-2013, 02:01 AM
There is still time to vote. :D I haven't voted yet because I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite. Gonna wait it out a little bit.

Finster
07-26-2013, 02:04 AM
I just voted after seeing this thread. Not to make excuses, but when I log onto the board, I usually hit the 'New Posts' button. If the voting thread or any other thread isn't listed I tend to miss them because I don't look through the different sections most of the time. I've missed a couple of awesome builds till they were a few pages long by doing things this way. Might be another reason why some people aren't voting right away...

Supermario
07-26-2013, 04:42 PM
There is still time to vote. :D I haven't voted yet because I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite. Gonna wait it out a little bit.

So Nathan , your kinda like the state of Florida in the old Bush election years ago?:lol:
Sorry dude, no recount on this vote! :lol:

Mario

TRUCKMAKER
07-26-2013, 06:05 PM
I'll admit I'm not as active as most "active" members here due to time and poor internet access and I don't comment alot because I'd never get anything else done. I like all the builds, never seen a bad one here, but if I never do anything else on this board I always check the BOTM and vote every month, these people deserve to be acknowledged for these builds and yes it is extremely hard to choose but thats no excuse not pick one and vote for it!

Espeefan
07-27-2013, 01:58 PM
So Nathan , your kinda like the state of Florida in the old Bush election years ago?:lol:
Sorry dude, no recount on this vote! :lol:

Mario

Nah, that was just annoying! That's not how we roll in Wisco! :D Anyway, I still have 4 days to vote, right?