PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Youtube video

Hemi1966
07-27-2013, 01:54 AM
One of my friend found a copy of my grader video that someone has published on his own account on Youtube, has this happen any of you guys. I made a copyright report of it, will see if that helps to remove it.
Here is the copied video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7gj6DTmdo

This is my original:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WD2PnwdM0&list=TLcMkWqLm2a08

ryman
07-27-2013, 02:07 AM
That sucks. I hope he gets shut down.

rc_farmer
07-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Some hacker, hopes he get shut down.

Stuff
07-27-2013, 10:14 AM
if you are on a network like me you can call in the big guys to. also his video would have been flagged automatically.

I see how he got around Youtube auto saying duplicate upload. he used an anti shake render program. makes it just a little bit different and youtube doesnt catch that!

Azumanga Davo
07-28-2013, 08:43 AM
YouTube do a fairly good job of copyright checking when it is reported, so this should be no problem solving the issue.

Rvjimd
07-28-2013, 08:51 AM
Why does somebody want to do that? Is he making money from the video? If he is, too bad the income couldn't be forwarded to you! AND, if that was possible, then it would be nice if the thief got a message from every income producing view that the income was sent to the original video owner! That just sucks!

Jim

pigeonfarmboy
07-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Ultimate flattery in my book. He's not running ads nor does he claim it's his model.

I'm trying to understand why you'd care if this video was copyrighted?

Azumanga Davo
07-28-2013, 09:19 AM
Why does somebody want to do that? Is he making money from the video? If he is, too bad the income couldn't be forwarded to you! AND, if that was possible, then it would be nice if the thief got a message from every income producing view that the income was sent to the original video owner! That just sucks!

Jim

I had one a few weeks ago. Probably a case of someone looking for the next big hit on the net and a few handy views to gain some publicity for their channel.

tracksntreadslou
07-29-2013, 01:13 AM
Hey ari ..lots of our guys are leaving some good comments on this stolden video ..if you look closley just below the number of veiws there is an option there with a little flag ..click on there and there are multiple options on the infringment...this will also send a message to youtube

Hemi1966
07-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Youtube just removed the video.
Thanks guys for your comments:)

Brel
07-29-2013, 02:01 PM
that is good to hear that they have removed the pirated version of your video