PDA

View Full Version : RCT&C is 3 years old already

Cossett
08-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Holy fucken sh!t (as FGD would say) Freddy's baby is just over 3 years old...
Thanks to everyone for making this forum what it is:D:D

Cheers Tracy

BRICKNICK
08-29-2013, 09:05 PM
I love this place and thank God and Freddy that I've found this place. The people are awesome as well.

Radio Control Trucker
08-29-2013, 09:22 PM
Our site is officially over the 3 year mark. Just to think we started as a Yahoo-Group back before 2004.
It's been a long run, and I think we have a lot more that we can accomplish in the years to come. :D :cool: :D
Everyone be safe, build for yourself, post to the forum often, and HAVE FUN :bounce:
- RCT

RCP57
08-29-2013, 10:11 PM
For a guy like myself that doesn't use drugs this place is like my daily hit of smack! I love it and I'm so glad I was pointed here a couple years ago! I hope we are all here many years from now!

1985 kenworth
08-30-2013, 12:51 AM
yes this is place is my pusher for my addiction to trucks :D:D.and i sure hope its around a long time or people will just see me wandering around with r/c trucks under my arms...looking lost :lol:

Lil Giants
08-30-2013, 02:51 AM
Our site is officially over the 3 year mark. Just to think we started as a Yahoo-Group back before 2004.
It's been a long run, and I think we have a lot more that we can accomplish in the years to come. :D :cool: :D
Everyone be safe, build for yourself, post to the forum often, and HAVE FUN :bounce:
- RCT

It was Feb 2001 ;) and ppl are still finding that old forum today & I then direct them here. :)