PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what I'm seeing?!

Supermario
09-13-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm assuming these are cotton bails but what the heck is the outer wrap of yellow stuff? Or , is it a giant marshmallow farm? :lol:

Pretty cool move, check it out!

http://youtu.be/2SYW7l8997s

Mario

doodlebug
09-13-2013, 07:12 PM
It's plastic wrap, keeps it dry and easy to handle. Rob, rc farmer built one of these a while back.
Cheer's, Neil.

woodhog
09-15-2013, 01:24 PM
It is cotton rolled up like hay. The roller is made rite on the back of the cotton picker instead of having to put the cotton in a dump buggy then taking it to a cotton module builder;)

Supermario
09-15-2013, 07:00 PM
It is cotton rolled up like hay. The roller is made rite on the back of the cotton picker instead of having to put the cotton in a dump buggy then taking it to a cotton module builder;)

Ok, I get it now. I wondered how the bail got wrapped right on the field like that.

I saw Rob's cotton hauler last year but it had a square bail and was strapped. An amazing fully functional rig which I still share pics and vids with people all the time:)

Thanks guys! :cool:

Mario

Acadieman
09-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Funny you say a marshmallow farm, my GF is a city girl and that's seriously what she thought they were when she was a kid! She claims a teacher had played a mean trick to them, but I still blame it on being a city kid. :rolleyes: