PDA

View Full Version : Truck cabin detailing

kenobi
01-07-2014, 07:12 AM
I am working on the diorama in my 1:14 scale truck cabin and I will need some small effects ,for example a model of a small pack of cigarettes , walkie-talkie, maybe any other bits and bobs like these will be useful. I am sure that I have seen such items before on sale but I cannot seem to find them anymore, any links or ideas will be well appreciated thank you.

cabs
01-07-2014, 10:49 AM
I am working on the diorama in my 1:14 scale truck cabin and I will need some small effects ,for example a model of a small pack of cigarettes , walkie-talkie, maybe any other bits and bobs like these will be useful. I am sure that I have seen such items before on sale but I cannot seem to find them anymore, any links or ideas will be well appreciated thank you.
Maybe exclusive rc. Ask him, it seems like he can make anything happen. He does some really neat stuff

dabears
01-07-2014, 12:07 PM
ive seen stuff on ebay here and there, also there are some of the german shops that have some of those. ill look for the link

kenobi
01-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Thanks, I am still on the lookout and will be very grateful for any leads.

ryman
01-07-2014, 07:03 PM
http://www.miniatures.com/

and on e-bay look for a sell id "flatheads_garage"

dabears
01-07-2014, 11:55 PM
yep that's one site and ebay member another ebay one is user name "lacyhome4boys"

Cossett
01-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Another alternative is printing the items on a photocopier and reducing them to the required size and wrapping them in over styrene.

kenobi
01-10-2014, 12:59 PM
Thank you for your tips and tricks guys.

Exclusive RC
02-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Thanks Cabs, and @ Kenobi, I can make ANYTHING you want, CB radios door panels, etc, check out my site www.Exclusive-RC.com and if you have something you need done and dont see it on my site just let me know and ill make it happen! good luck with you build bud!