PDA

View Full Version : Been a fan of Lil' Giants since 2009

avel
03-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Been a fan of Heavy Equipment since I was a kid. I still remember the combine I wanted when I was five years old and we were still living in the country of Georgia. Now living in Montana and 30 years old. Ordering a LR 634 soon, going to be my first foray into R/C hydraulic equipment.

ekim
03-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Lil Giants is one of the folks I hope to model my equipment by... to be as good or as or as knowledgeable as him would be a great thing!!!!!!!!!! A mentor for me I hope.

Lil Giants
03-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Welcome to the forum avel, it's a great past time to be apart of. :)

Given what's available today ekim, I'm not that knowledgeable anymore, just too much to keep track of... which is a great thing when looking back even 5yrs ago with just a fraction of the build options then than what many take for granted today.... better radio systems, better hydraulic systems, greater accessibility to cnc waterjet & laser technologies, 3D printers & a fast growing society of cottage engineers focused specifically on this RC heavy commercial hobby. :cool:

flatdeck
03-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Well I glad you decided to come and play with the rest of us... welcome.. Where do you call home. Avel??

Wayne

avel
03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Columbia Falls, Montana

ekim
03-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Hello from Nampa Idaho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael