PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Washington State

steelaworkn
05-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Hi everyone. So, my son has had this big hole in the back yard for his whole growing up life. Now he has moved away. I thought I might just fill it in and build a gazebo on the spot. But then I discovered RC Construction Equipment.

I am new to the art. I am researching. I would eventually like an excavator and a dump truck. Later I would like a front-end loader along with a dozer.

I am discovering that the nicest rigs are customized by craftsmen like yourselves.

It looks like fun and I am enjoying all your nice work.

ekim
05-18-2014, 07:53 PM
Welcome from Idaho Steel....... I would recommend if you are like myself.....dabbling in knowing what your doing...LOL that you build your first truck from a kit.... then move forward from there.... It will teach you a ton and at the least make you familiar with your truck before you get into customizing anything...... Same here I too am eager to get into the construction stuff yet.... as I found out it will take me a while to find myself owning an entire construction site worth...lol... Welcome Mr... if these guys on here cant help you very few will be able tooo... Welcome

doodlebug
05-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Welcome aboard!
Cheers, Neil.

RMarine
05-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Welcome from another Wa. state guy! it's awesome here and great way to have some fun :)

Radio Control Trucker
05-19-2014, 01:21 AM
Welcome to the forum.

- RCT

1985 kenworth
05-20-2014, 12:36 AM
welcome to the forum ..start off small and graduate up ;)