PDA

View Full Version : Looking to updrade to a better 6 ch radio?

fhhhstix
08-14-2014, 09:45 PM
Well here is a great starter radio for our hobby. The new DX6 by Spektrum.

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss185/brokenb4/DX6_zps920ff2e8.jpg

The stick spring tension and mode are adjustable so you can spring load the throttle your self with out needing any extra parts.

Three pos flap switch.

Direct System Menu Access means there is no need to power off the transmitter to access all menus

5 programmable mixes - all mixes are selectable to be normal or 7 point curve multi-point mixes

Includes Voice Alerts and Wireless trainer out of the box

Capable of storing 250 models on the transmitter, expandable further by saving on an SD card or PC

SD card slot for updating firmware, expanding memory and sharing setups (SD Card is not included)

Activate bind mode from the menu or a button without having to power off

I have one that I use with the MFU and no special set up they work great. I also set 3 of these radios up on MFU's at indy this past year and they all work perfect.

This is my opinion on a radio that I own and use. If you like another radio then start your own thread and discuss it in its own thread!

Travis

egronvold
08-16-2014, 03:23 AM
It seems to have ModelMatch as well :)

TRUCKMAKER
08-16-2014, 09:37 PM
Hey Travis thanks for posting the new radio, even though it's not what I'm looking for this time around I went to horizon to check it out and found their new 4 channel wheel radio with selectable aux channel switches and an excellent price! It will work great for the truck I'm building now and the one on deck!

fhhhstix
08-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey Travis thanks for posting the new radio, even though it's not what I'm looking for this time around I went to horizon to check it out and found their new 4 channel wheel radio with selectable aux channel switches and an excellent price! It will work great for the truck I'm building now and the one on deck!

The 4ch surface is a very nice radio, I had the privilege of using one yesterday and it is simple to program.