PDA

View Full Version : Synching receivers

fireguard62b
01-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Ok now for a good old fashioned line of confusion.

Is it possible to synch 2 receivers to the one transmitter, ie wishing to put a receiver in a trailer to control legs and indicators and the other one in the truck?

fhhhstix
01-05-2015, 11:58 PM
I know you can do it with a Spectrum rario but the recivers have to be the same.

For example an AR6000=AR6000 AR6115=AR6115 AR8000=AR8000

I hope this helps.

Travis

apfubar
01-08-2015, 02:43 PM
I know it can be done with the spektrum line, and graupner Hott system..

The graupner solution allows the user to map each Tx channel to each rx channel on a specific rx...

As stated above the spektrum one allows multiple rxs, but no channel mapping... Also note that there is a little bit more flexibility around matching receivers, I think they have to be the same family, but you would have to google it as I don't know the details.

Cheers,
Ap

IDontKnow
01-25-2015, 09:34 PM
It can be done with most radios, have done it with hobbyking 6 channel units and as stated it is best to have matching receivers also lessens the confusion when wiring.
Not everybody uses the same port arrangements. Have a friend that has two trucks on same receiver, just need to remember to turn off one of them before driving away.
Tis' very entertaining when you forget!

fhhhstix
01-25-2015, 10:05 PM
It can be done with most radios, have done it with hobbyking 6 channel units and as stated it is best to have matching receivers also lessens the confusion when wiring.
Not everybody uses the same port arrangements. Have a friend that has two trucks on same receiver, just need to remember to turn off one of them before driving away.
Tis' very entertaining when you forget!

Why would you bind two receivers on one model memory for two different trucks?