View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I need radio help please!

Thanks for all the great input guys.

Cooper. I considered figuring out the channels like you suggested but, this thing is brand new, all nicely wired and tie strapped. I would hate having to start tearing it apart before it's even touched dirt
I want to paint it CAT yellow and will have to strip it this winter but for now, I want to play!
Congrats on ordering one of these beasts. I'd really appreciate any radio info you could give me when you get a chance thanks

I agree Nathan. I think it's a mode issue that has the other ch off.
I did some digging and discovered the true manufacturer of this radio. Turnigy. Here is a link to the exact same radio manual word for word as the one I have in my hands.

http://www.modelsandall.co.za/Products/ImaxTX.htm

As always, thanks for your help Nathan. Your effort and contribution to this forum does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

I think you might be onto something Maverick0. It would be nice if these radios had a " are you sure? " screen before any changes are made but no such luck
So what your saying is the set up is gone and must be done all over?

I tried the switch thing. Discovered if you have a toggle switch in the wrong place when you turn the radio on, it says switch error and will not do anything until switch position is corrected.

Still waiting to hear from rc4wd. I'll keep everyone posted through this issue just incase it happens to someone else in the future.

Mario