View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tell us what you got for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Will 250 tons work for ya? I will bring you a load. The coal is free, but the delivery is gonna be spendy.

I bought it complete. These pics are as it was shown in the auction. It's nothing trick by any means (yet), but at least i got one now.

Ric , I should be able to make up the delivery cost after a couple years for not having to get coal for awhile so yea bring it on over . thats a cute lil wedico .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
I got a few nice things, but besides seeing some of my family members, which I haven't seen for a while, one of my favorite presents was an Ertl International 1206 Wheatland tractor. Yup, another IH fan!

Nate , is that a new release ? I've seen the yellow 1 , (can't remember the model # though ) I thought about getting . I never realized ertl had so many till I saw Claus' collection . I've only ever been interested in the construction and truck IH's

IHSteve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.