Thread: 77 Chevy 1 Ton
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 77 Chevy 1 Ton

My 1969 Chevy short box This is a truck I built years ago full frame off resto all chrome shaved/powder coated frame this to I have since sold.

I was looking back in the archives and saw this. I know what you mean about todays vehicles compared to years ago Paul. I own a 1966 Impala. I bought it when i was 20 yrs old.It is the first vehicle I ever bought. Im 45yrs old now and after all that life has thrown at me i still have it . Even through college and the early days in my apprentiship living payday to payday. I refused to sell it! i know too many guys who all say... " wish i never would have sold her ".....
i began a frame off resto about.......10? 15 yrs ago now?
yeah.....its turned into a retirement project good news is, the rebuild is complete but i just aint got a big enough garage to put it all back together! I will post pics once i scan the old fashion pics i have of it from years ago.

love that truck Paul, I know you hate new stuff but you cant hate my Red Rocket.... its a 2004 RST Regency. Ive had this baby for 5 years now and every time i drive it I still get a great big smile Friends of mine call it " the power smile" and they are absolutely right!

yeah, the last pics are from a few years ago before i replaced the center caps. all taken care of now.

mario