View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:39 AM

crazy4yachts is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD 6X6 beast truck

I got a call Yesterday about my RC4WD beast my wife ordered for my November Birthday gift. The Manager of the store said that he talked to his distrubution center about the insurance claim on the damage done to the Beast and was told they we're still waiting on the findings of the insurance claim BS . He told them he wanted one sent now told them to charge it to his credit he said he wanted to take care of this customer now, told them I've been waiting for this thing since November. He was getting really mad about this whole thing . Told the Distrubution manager to go out to the wharehouse bring it in open it up and to personally inspect it the make sure to add foam and more packing material then send it to him and he told me he would then open it back up and make sure it's done right before he sends it to me.Because I told him I wanted him to personally inspect it before he sent it to me. What a real pain in the (***) this is turning into. I told him I want my Truck Now I thing i've been patient long enough don't you agree.

John