View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: night hauler side marker lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammo View Post
Thew other suggestion I would have is if you dont use the FU Spped light function (Where the gear and speed dictate how many lights on on the roof) then you could wire these all together from one connector, and then use the other to power your clearance lights?
Kinda... You can break them up that way i belive. The way i do it is if there is a 2 3mm LEDs on that plug i double it. if its 2 5mm LEDS i can triple it in 3mm. like my brake lights on my globe are 5 3mm leds all on 1 plug. my 8 front leds on my front bumper are 2 sets of 4 as they were 2 3mm stock.... simple math that should help keep the voltage down. my outer 2 clearance lights run my 2 new LEDS in the new grill on the globe as well thus taking the 2 and doubleing it.

So with that in theory you should be able to take the 3 speed indicators and wire them like the side marker lights in a series and put off 1 plug. then that opens up poss room for 4-8 more lights you can wire in...

Tamiya Cowboy and Travis are the real wizards on the adding extras to the MFU. Maybe one of them will chime in